Who was Malgus' master?

Darth_Solrac

Whoever he was, that pure blood seemed pretty weak. He was sloppy against Satele's master, hence why he was incapacitated. He couldn't foresee Malgus' coming betrayal whereas a real Sith master would always have his guard up.

He gotta name?

Ahhh thanks. His apprentice was right, he failed, & deserved it.

If you watch the trailer, you will see that Malgus withdraws from the fight against Darach. When he comes back, he easily kicks Darach's ***. So I guess he just waited until his master was beaten so he could kill him "for failure".

If you watch the trailer, you will see that Malgus withdraws from the fight against Darach. When he comes back, he easily kicks Darach's ***. So I guess he just waited until his master was beaten so he could kill him "for failure".

Yes Vindican seemed.....pretty damn weak for a Darth, for a pure blood, I mean wth. Or maybe Malgus had just become so powerful that Vindican was simply getting in his way. The apprentice had become stronger. It was time for Vindican to die, period.

Whoever he was, that pure blood seemed pretty weak. He was sloppy against Satele's master, hence why he was incapacitated. He couldn't foresee Malgus' coming betrayal whereas a real Sith master would always have his guard up.

He gotta name?

Malgus was a *nerf* and waited until his master was cut down by Satelle's to strike him down. What a :hope_08:

He gotta name?

if you was to count every sith that was killed by their apprentice as a bad sith, then you would be talking about a very large group

He still sucked. Vindican just seemed sloppy weak all around in that trailer.

Or, and here's a scary thought... Kao Cen Darach was just a total BMF with those three letters etched on his lightsaber to certify it, and took Vindican and Malgus to SCHOOL until Malgus took a powder. He recognized that Darach was a bad***, and knowing the fight with Vindican would drain him some, then he could go MARAUDER RAVAGE!!! on Darach after he had a chance to recover a bit. :p

If you watch the trailer, you will see that Malgus withdraws from the fight

Err... wasn't he blasted away by Force Lightning? The one that Darach reflected onto him?

I beilieve that Pureblood stiked Darach with Lightning, it was reflected onto Malgus (bang out of combat). Then Jedi swiched off off-blade from Satele's saber and fought with usual dual wield. Then he blocked staff, reignited 3-rd blade and stabbed Puredlood in the belly.

Meantime Malgus recovered from lightning and Force Gripped fallen Master's saber to end the fight. Later he simply took advantage of his Master's wounds as he had seen them as a failure. Typical as for a Sith and Human.

And a bit hypocrisy as he got himself wounded by a simple Stormtrooper missile (scar on left cheek), then grenade (more scars on left side of face) and later by Satele's Force Push (damaged chest and need of respirator). So by his standards he also failed...

Err... wasn't he blasted away by Force Lightning? The one that Darach reflected onto him?

I beilieve that Pureblood stiked Darach with Lightning, it was reflected onto Malgus (bang out of combat). Then Jedi swiched off off-blade from Satele's saber and fought with usual dual wield. Then he blocked staff, reignited 3-rd blade and stabbed Puredlood in the belly.

Meantime Malgus recovered from lightning and Force Gripped fallen Master's saber to end the fight. Later he simply took advantage of his Master's wounds as he had seen them as a failure. Typical as for a Sith and Human.

And a bit hypocrisy as he got himself wounded by a simple Stormtrooper missile (scar on left cheek), then grenade (more scars on left side of face) and later by Satele's Force Push (damaged chest and need of respirator). So by his standards he also failed...

the different malgus did not have apprentice to murder him for his failure....

Yeah, he did. But I don't think the lightning was that powerful to keep him out that long when he returns so strong.

So my interpretation is that he, well, used it as an "excuse" to withdraw from the fight. When he grabs his masters lightsaber, you can see the master tries to keep it and looks angry. I think it makes more sense if he waited on purpose.

Or, and here's a scary thought... Kao Cen Darach was just a total BMF with those three letters etched on his lightsaber to certify it, and took Vindican and Malgus to SCHOOL until Malgus took a powder. He recognized that Darach was a bad***, and knowing the fight with Vindican would drain him some, then he could go MARAUDER RAVAGE!!! on Darach after he had a chance to recover a bit. :p

oh i want one. where do i get a lightsaber with BMF etched on the side?

request to bioware, i want that lightssber

Sorry my brah, but Malgus took no powdery uppers there. His master just got in the way, but Malgus obviously won that BMF contest.