░▒ The Army of Light ▒░ Top Progression Raiding [Republic]

JephosMispir

Take back our galaxy from the Sith! The Army of Light is on the front lines keeping the enemy at bay, but we need more willing fighters. Enlist now for the opportunity to become a member of a top TOR Raid group, and play like you never have before. Interested in RP? We have that as well. Light RP in the forms of free-play, TOR based and any other story you can think of.

Honor, Courage, Loyalty, Maturity, Commitment

The Army of Light

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All things are good with the guild. We invite all of you out there to check us out!

We are, as usual, recruiting anybody with a will to get at all the content this game has to offer. We do raiding at all levels from high-end progression to early starters. We do PvP (both in groups and solo). We do RP at any time or level that our players wish to.

Please check out our website and fill out an application! See my signature for links!

Tired of all those one man guilds? Want to be a part of something bigger? Or are you just not sure picking the right guild?

Well I think you just found your true guild. Who are we? Well we are The Army of Light! Our goal is to be one of the leading, active RPing guilds in the SWTOR community. We aim to be heavy in RolePlaying, and focus on poth Player versus Environment and Player versus Player in-game. Joining is easy, just fill out a simple application and pledge an oath to our guild rules. Once accepted, you will be tested for your devotion and thats where many succeed.

However we do not accept multi-guilding, if you are part of a guild please contact our Diplomatic corporation. We already got great allies. Plus we are a home to over a hundred eager TOR fans.

We will promise to back you up in fighting the Sith Empire; you’re not alone in this war. So what are you waiting for? Join us now!!

Captain Jedi Knight Coddy Lightcloud, Jedi Mandalorian of the Army of Light.

Edited by Coddy

I can say that I truly admire this guild and I am forever grateful to have found such a wonderful group of people! I have said it before, and I'll say it again, the only reason that I continue to play SWTOR is because of the great community and family here in The Army of Light. I enjoy having a guild of mature and competent players who have a disciplined approach to gaming.

I'm always impressed by our Operation teams, and it is good to see our fine guild grow with ever new members. Each person brings new personality and opportunities to group, raid, or pvp. So I would encourage anyone seeking a well established and organized guild with security and stability to apply to our guild. You'll be happy you did, and in addition, you'll bring some of what makes you special into our family! There's a link to the application in my signature.

If you are looking for a guild, consider checking out the Army of Light. They have a wide variety of people who all demonstrate a high level of respect for each other, regardless of their backgrounds. While I have only begun with these people, they definitely seem like a good, solid group.

End Game Progression raiding at its finest! The Army of Light is home to many play styles including some of the finest raiders in the galaxy. We have teams for EV, KP, EC and TfB. Not only that, but hard mode in all of them as well. So if you're done sitting at your computer posting lfg messages forever before finding a group, then Enlist into the Army of Light today!

~~Honor~~

~~Courage~~

~~Commitment~~

Do you think you've got what it takes to fight the Sith Empire by yourself? Well you don't, and that's why we're here to help you.

From a personal perspective, The Army of Light is like a second home for you. We always welcome people with open arms and have members wanting to solve your problems. We've been active since we've been formed and that's been almost two years ago. The Army of Light is aiming to be heavy in RolePlaying both in and out game. Our forums are constantly active and have threads on any topic.

Jedi, Trooper or Smuggler. We welcome all Republic Classes to the guild; if you got friends bring them along too! We accept so what are you waiting for, apply now!!

"The Time is Always Right to Do What is Right."

Captain Jedi Knight Coddy Lightcloud, Jedi Mandalorian of the Army of Light.

)|\|[ Fight the Good Fight ]|/|(

Enlist in The Army of Light today.

As the Jedi Order and Republic Senate

do nothing but preserve the farce of

the crumbling Treaty of Coruscant,

we have been preparing to defend civilization and freedom itself from Dark Side Imperialism.

~.Courage.~

~.Honor.~

~.Commitment.~

The time is always right to do what is right.

The time is right now.

Will you Join us to Fight the Good Fight?

- Newest Full Members -

The following individuals have completed their Trial Requirements and passed their Vote for Full Membership.

Private Caelvin Dulany

Private Cerini-ti Duquesue

Private Kukis Nao

Private On'nette Calenum

Private Verik'maas Thaiss

Are you tired of just running around alone in the hope that someone needs your expertise in a flashpoint, operation or pvp situation?

Are you tired of being told how you can and can't play SW:TOR?

Are you looking for help in areas such as raids, pvp, crafting, armoring and moding?

Did you answer yes to any of these questions? If you did then its time you check out The Army of Light. Check out our website for more information http://www.thearmyoflight.com

• 2 weeks later...
The primary objective if the Army of Light is to provide an environment where mature people can get together and play SW:TOR. Catering to several play styles, particularly PvE and light RP, the AL flourishes in this objective. With a large community of members at varying levels throughout, it's possible for all people to enjoy themselves with us. Keeping in mind Maturity, Respect and Commitment t's possible for anyone to become a member, so enlist today.

The Army of Light is doing better than ever! Our recent absorption of Servants of the Shrub has brought us a third raiding team and six new recruits who we've come to know very well in the past month.

You too, can apply to The Army of Light and become part of a guild that supplies its members with numerous PvE, PvP and RP opportunities; mergers and multiple applicants are always welcomed! http://www.thearmyoflight.com

Greetings All!

I didnt notice any play times listed anywhere that are predominant in your guild. I am on Pacific time and would like to know that the guild will still be alive when I would be online. My play time is approximately 8:00-12:00 PM PAC time.

Thank you in advance.

Sabinall

• 2 weeks later...
Greetings All!

I didnt notice any play times listed anywhere that are predominant in your guild. I am on Pacific time and would like to know that the guild will still be alive when I would be online. My play time is approximately 8:00-12:00 PM PAC time.

Thank you in advance.

Sabinall

Greetings,

My apologies for a late reply. We have several PST members in the guild and maintain a decent in-game presence at all times of the day.

Greetings friends! Still looking for a guild?

Let me share something with you. My time in the Army of Light has been one of the best times in any MMO. Wonderfull, helpfull members. People on at most times of the day, Three full time raid groups. Three! We even have a presence in PVP and RP. If you're looking for a great guild, I say look no further.

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations to Mascurse Drakiel, Jaedon Phoenix, and Harbor Ironguard on winning the election for our most recent High Council seats.

Thank you very much to Andreafawcett Galaxis who ran a good race and came very close to victory.

Have run ops with some of these folks and they were top notch. Good players and great people.

Herby Von'Hammerstien, The Bringer of Pain

Vanguard of Norrath

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterdays tomorrow is today!

Are you a Friend of The Army? Perhaps someone who likes to raid but never finds the opportunity to get into harder content? Just want to learn more about the Army of Light? THEN be subscribe to our Army of Light Newsletter! Subscribers will receive weekly email notices on guild events, server events, and general community news.

Link: http://email.thearmyoflight.com/newsletter/

• 1 month later...