SWTOR-RP – Your roleplaying hub for The Old Republic

Ganden

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As someone that has been playing as a preferred status and a RP'er, I'm slowly going through the massive amount of goodies in working on one or two of my characters that I'm planning in role playing within ToR.

I'm not new to IG RP or even forum RP but a newbie of sorts with the lore and canon of Star Wars :D I've subbed and got the pre-order so I'm enjoying the 12x boost and playing around with the unlocked items I haven't had the joy to play with yet (and to get rid of the f2p chains :( )

• 2 weeks later...
As someone that has been playing as a preferred status and a RP'er, I'm slowly going through the massive amount of goodies in working on one or two of my characters that I'm planning in role playing within ToR.

I'm not new to IG RP or even forum RP but a newbie of sorts with the lore and canon of Star Wars :D I've subbed and got the pre-order so I'm enjoying the 12x boost and playing around with the unlocked items I haven't had the joy to play with yet (and to get rid of the f2p chains :( )

The 12X XP boost is great. It gives everyone a chance to experience the story of each class at a fast rate :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey, I would like to create an account on your wiki page, but I am unable to enter a confirmation code since the box does not appear. Little help?

Cheers.

The Wiki's known to be causing problems at the minute for a lot of people (myself included) but I think its being worked on last time I heard.

• 1 month later...
Hey, I would like to create an account on your wiki page, but I am unable to enter a confirmation code since the box does not appear. Little help?

Cheers.

The wiki is back online, and you should now be able to create a new account.

In other news, our writers are back! Head over to SWTOR-RP and see this week's news articles. Today (Wednesday), we're publishing a Sith-and-Dark-Side-based article for you Sith lovers out there :)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...