PVP Shout outs!

KyarraKyndheart

A shout out to all the Darth Bandon refugees both Imp and Pub. Not many of us left but it's nice to see some of us are still logging on.

Back at ya smidge.

The operative formerly known as Party Time Song of Darth Bandon.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All this talk about PVP back on original servers has me remembering PVP back on Shadow Hand. That was more imp dominance for a month then reps where actuallky winning more. Oh the times I'd log into my imps to see people in general raging about how they just lost to reps. Kind of miss those days. :(

So, shout out to anyone from Shadow Hand who is still around and PVPing.

Shout Out to the old PVPers from the Sith Meditation Sphere: Sintric, Gila, Frequencyz, Dredemas, Azmodyus, Keiki, Ursofail, Bluesage, Visas, Zaltel, Jataan, Tand, Orel, Lilo, Sithfish, Technueve, Tzenchi, and Tearsyu'ntwoo

I know I'm missing some people so if anyone would mention them below.

A lot of you are gone, some of you still play but I never pvp with you guys anymore. Just reminiscing of the glory days and saying thanks for all the great times.

Sincerely,

Taro

Right back at ya, Taro. A lot of names there that i miss seeing, although having more competition now is very satisfying. Big ups to all those that stayed in the WZ today instead of leaving when someone had 15K HP, and working towards great wins. "Discipline. Discipline is all. It conquers pain. It conquers fear. Most important of all, it conquers failure." -Darth Maul Shadow Hunter by Michael Reaves

All this talk about PVP back on original servers has me remembering PVP back on Shadow Hand. That was more imp dominance for a month then reps where actuallky winning more. Oh the times I'd log into my imps to see people in general raging about how they just lost to reps. Kind of miss those days. :(

So, shout out to anyone from Shadow Hand who is still around and PVPing.

Those were definately the good ol days. I enjoyed running the ball on my PT and being bad at firepulls. Hope to see more old school shadow hand in wz's.

Makes me miss handheld concussion grenade jumping and bunnyhopping :[

if anyone knows what that means... we can be friends.

My favorite was always hitting someone with an EMP Grenade blast through the wall. That or blocking the elevator hallway with a dispenser and detonating it when I got the message of someone touching it.....lol.

Good times!

Shout out to Skillex for melting my Jugg's face so fast I could not even react out on Ilum.....while you were grouped with one of my guildies (Sage'Optimus)...lol.:D

To all those who enjoy the sport of hunting on Ilum, and to those who do not cry about getting burned by a group when running alone.....cheers!;)

Edited by BlownSi

Those were definately the good ol days. I enjoyed running the ball on my PT and being bad at firepulls. Hope to see more old school shadow hand in wz's.

Firepulls...Reminds me of when Recluse kept trying to firepull my shadow and ended up getting burned instead. :D

Also still remember the huttball match where our PTs kept having rep players on the other team acting as leaping posts for us to get easy goals. :cool:

The good ol days where also the days my sent still had his original name. Just hasn't felt the same using him after the forced name change after transfers. :(

Hopefully 2.0 will bring back a good number of people from the Shadow Hand days. There's certain people I miss talking to and playing with. Also miss Cletus telling people to queue up for WZs so he can put his heals inside of them. XD

Shoutout to Donna for healing 1300 hps on a commando in the PTS. Now shut yo mouf about dem commando heals!

PS. Sage/sorc healing is a little bit insane.

Meh I only got 1300 hps b/c of u......:)

However I got 1400 on gummies (sage) in a full length Voidstar and she was in full pve gear without relics.. I also broke1.2kmill healing on her, they really overtuned sage healing in 2.0.:confused:

Shoutout to u for being an amazing player:)

However I got 1400 on gummies (sage) in a full length Voidstar and she was in full pve gear without relics.. I also broke1.2kmill healing on her, they really overtuned sage healing in 2.0.:confused:

I concede mandos might still kind of suck in light of what I've seen sorcs and ops output. Grats on finally getting your million though. And hey, eventually mandos will be flavor of the month healers and then you'll soar like a beautiful butterfly with an autocannon. Amirite?

Oh YOU are gummies?! Lol, good healing :D

Edited by Jherad

Oh YOU are gummies?! Lol, good healing :D

Are you clicking? If so, that¨s awsome. Even if the cursor is hidden in recording mode it kind of looked like you were hovering over a few abilties every now and then and your kiting looked somewhat awkward. So much for having to bind to be able to play well.

Also, forgot to turn on the CD timer?

Edited by MidichIorian

Are you clicking? If so, that¨s awsome. Even if the cursor is hidden in recording mode it kind of looked like you were hovering over a few abilties every now and then and your kiting looked somewhat awkward. So much for having to bind to be able to play well.

Also, forgot to turn on the CD timer?

Hahah you got me :D

I have most of my abilities bound, but not plasma grenade, tech override or reserve powercell. I usually use them together, but like the flexibility of clicking them as I cast other things with binds. But you're right, it sometimes makes kiting a bit awkward. I should fix that :p

Also yeah, my ui is a bit of a mess on the PTS, keep forgetting to turn on the timer, and I haven\t found sensible places for my new abilities yet either. Ho hum.

Edited by Jherad