New trend in response to 50s PUBSTOMPER premades

Knifewrench

1. 50s premade in Buttball
  2. Level 10-20s are too ignorant to leave and play terribly.
  3. Anyone with half a brain loses patience and leaves.
  4. New people are brought in, and are either derpy lowbies or AFKers.
  5. 50s premade wins 6 to 0.

So how much longer do we have to wait for a solution? "It's only been a week!" The amount of time since the game "officially" released (let's conveniently ignore the week before when early access started) is pretty non-sequitor seeing how many 50s there are rolling out already.

Even at level cap, solo queuing will be forever pointless because teammates will consist of nothing but newbies and failures. We need to recognize these premades for what they really are for: Pubstomping. You can't seriously believe that a group of randoms are going to be able to compete successfully against a group of 50s who are probably using Vent/Mumble.

Edited by Knifewrench

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With this new patch i'm inclined to just cancel now. The rewards for losing are so low it's pointless to bother trying unless you're on a good team. The premades will win every time, and theres nothing that can be done about it. Group queues with 3 or more players should be matched against other group queues, not random solo queues

Popeye had a saying

"If you can'ts beats em'

Joins em' "

But seriously the vendors of gaming accessories, in their partnership with Bioware, would like nothing more than for you to have to fork in moar $$$ for the tech/access to premades as well so...

Don't expect anything. But I do like you tirading for the under dog... keep that up :)

so you are one of those whinners who thinks that the entire game is about you

so **** of, becouse its not the people between the lvl's 10 and 20 there foult that they join a lvl 50 premade, with or against them

the game is just 2 weeks old, and you found youreself special becouse of that

so you are one of those whinners who thinks that the entire game is about you

so **** of, becouse its not the people between the lvl's 10 and 20 there foult that they join a lvl 50 premade, with or against them

the game is just 2 weeks old, and you found youreself special becouse of that

No reason to be a ******* about it bud. I'm finding this to be killing the fun of pvp. I made a level 10 and decided to pvp for the fun of it and got destroyed by a team of nothing but 50s. It's really beginning to kill off the fun of pvp which was really the only fun thing in this game because questing is so damn boring. I hope they move 50s to their own bracket or something. I imagine I would be bored as hell if I was 50 and just got put against level 10s all day.

I know it's frustrating, but it is good incentive for people to seek out others to queue/game with.

Great, so 4 level 20's qeue together and end up against 4 level 50's....problem solved right? No...because on even terms of both pre-mades playing the game to win...the 50's will crush the 20's. After 2-3 days of this, that pre-made of 20's loses a member because he/she is tired of being stomped by 50's and so the cycle continues as more and more people switch to the dominant faction on their server so as to not continuously end up against 50 pre-mades/continuously get stomped.

Great, so 4 level 20's qeue together and end up against 4 level 50's....problem solved right? No...because on even terms of both pre-mades playing the game to win...the 50's will crush the 20's. After 2-3 days of this, that pre-made of 20's loses a member because he/she is tired of being stomped by 50's and so the cycle continues as more and more people switch to the dominant faction on their server so as to not continuously end up against 50 pre-mades/continuously get stomped.

Yeah, I totally claimed to have solved the problem, right? No...

I acknowledged that it is frustrating and I am all for changes to make the situation better, I was merely saying that the best way to work towards overcoming the issue was to find people to queue with.

Take your drama and hyperbole elsewhere...

"YA SO THEN THAT ONE GUY WHO QUIT PLAYING BECAUSE OF PREMADES WAS TOTALLY BORED ONE DAY SO HE WENT TO A FRIENDS HOUSE AND HIS FRIEND WAS SMOKING CRACK AND HE GOT ADDICTED AND NOW HE PIMPS OUT HIS WIFE AND DAUGHTER TO AND GIVES HANDY'S DOWN AT THE LOCAL TRUCKSTOP TO SUPPORT HIS HABIT.

THIS WAS ALL DUE TO BIOWARE NOT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT PREMADES."

Think about the wives and children, Bioware.

Whose bright idea was it to not include any brackets anyway?

You have to wonder what kind of dev would think low levels getting ripped apart by 50s would be fun. It's a terrible business plan as well, as any new players will get immediately turned off.

Edited by Paradosi

BioWare

everytime they have tried to reinvent the wheel (see:EGA) it has only been a catastrophic failure that is digging this game's grave.

many people claims this game is a WoW clone....if only....BioWare seem hellbent in doing everything possible to distance themselves from WoW, and so far that seems to only include doing things WRONG on purpose instead of RIGHT.

I give this game 3 months before joining the rest of MMOS with a few hundred thousand subs, yet this one had almost 5 times the budget of those...

GW2 is gonna destroy this game.

You have to wonder what kind of dev would think low levels getting ripped apart by 50s would be fun. It's a terrible business plan as well, as any new players will get immediately turned off.

I'm quite sure they will add brackets for lvl 50 in the near future. But right now there's not that many lvl 50's. And if they had thier own bracket right now, they would have very, very long queues.

Once more people start hitting 50 I'm sure there will be brackets. Just chill.

The pvp rewards for losing are fine. After getting curb-stomped by 50s in a Void Star (and it really was comical; we couldn't scratch this BH and he could 10-second each of us), I limped out with minor commendations and credits. Next game we played against fewer 50s but they were terrible and we managed to kill them a few times. Still lost, but that was more our fault than level disadvantage, and the rewards were fine. The only rewards you should expect from sub-50 pvp is commendations and real-time battle experience. You still get both.

So what if the level 50's have to wait a long time in que? that's their fault for rushing or exploiting to 50 so fast. Rift and Warhammer had brackets. Rush to 50 too fast? Too bad QQ, gotta wait for everyone else. I can't understand why "Well let the 50's **** you a few more weeks until there are more 50's" is even an argument coming out of peoples mouths.

With this new patch i'm inclined to just cancel now. The rewards for losing are so low it's pointless to bother trying unless you're on a good team. The premades will win every time, and theres nothing that can be done about it. Group queues with 3 or more players should be matched against other group queues, not random solo queues

so your saying the more organized better team shouldnt win?

IF you cant compete , then stop queing or get better.

1. 50s premade in Buttball
  2. Level 10-20s are too ignorant to leave and play terribly.
  3. Anyone with half a brain loses patience and leaves.
  4. New people are brought in, and are either derpy lowbies or AFKers.
  5. 50s premade wins 6 to 0.

So how much longer do we have to wait for a solution? "It's only been a week!" The amount of time since the game "officially" released (let's conveniently ignore the week before when early access started) is pretty non-sequitor seeing how many 50s there are rolling out already.

Even at level cap, solo queuing will be forever pointless because teammates will consist of nothing but newbies and failures. We need to recognize these premades for what they really are for: Pubstomping. You can't seriously believe that a group of randoms are going to be able to compete successfully against a group of 50s who are probably using Vent/Mumble.

This is totally in affect on my server. Pvp is a joke, you nailed it .. Completely pointless

I guess no one in here has ever tried lowbie pvp in WoW where you have to wait 30 minutes for a single Battle Ground just to have your entire team owned by a single twink rogue that could easily kill someone double its level. That is the reality of brackets, twinks pwn lower levels. If we did have brackets, everyone here would be qq'ing about twinks and 30 minute waits. At least with no brackets our wait time is around a minute and we get more practice/playtime.

TLDR:

Brackets suck because of twinks and long timers to find a WZ.

No brackets may not be perfect but they are better than the alternative.

I'm quite sure they will add brackets for lvl 50 in the near future. But right now there's not that many lvl 50's. And if they had thier own bracket right now, they would have very, very long queues.

Once more people start hitting 50 I'm sure there will be brackets. Just chill.

So we appease the 50's for now because they power leveled and skipped most of the games content. Let them roflstomp every other player ruining their gaming experience until there is more of them?

I say bugger that, seperate warzone brackets now. If some players took advantage of an xp glitch or power leveled their toons thats their problem, why inflict it on everyone else.

I acknowledged that it is frustrating and I am all for changes to make the situation better, I was merely saying that the best way to work towards overcoming the issue was to find people to queue with.

"YA SO THEN THAT ONE GUY WHO QUIT PLAYING BECAUSE OF PREMADES WAS TOTALLY BORED ONE DAY SO HE WENT TO A FRIENDS HOUSE AND HIS FRIEND WAS SMOKING CRACK AND HE GOT ADDICTED AND NOW HE PIMPS OUT HIS WIFE AND DAUGHTER TO AND GIVES HANDY'S DOWN AT THE LOCAL TRUCKSTOP TO SUPPORT HIS HABIT.

I think you are completely overlooking the issue.

Get in a group? Well first you have to get in a guild whose members play the same time you do.

Then you have to level to get to 50. But because certain groups were fortunate enough to level quickly they have a huge advantage over those not so fortunate. So your response to those less "lucky" than yourself is to find a team?

Finding a team doesn't help fix the huge playing gap between levels. You want to see how fun it can be, pug out on some matches and see how fun it is. The PUG team is going to be slaughtered. It is just that simple. They face far to many disadvantages to even hope to win.

I have seen more than once a tank walk a ball across the finish line in huttball (not sprint ... walk) with +4 players doing everything they can to kill him and his health bar not even go down.

Your response will be, what can't they stun? Not if they don't have the skill yet or the level and even if they do stun what good does it do? To stop this player you have to kill him or her and you just aren't going to do it unless you have multiple players of equal level slugging away at him / her. Having 4 players under 40 trying to do this is a complete waste of time. Might as well go to the center and wait for the ball to respawn.

Actually all you did was be a douche like every other premade douche

I think you are completely overlooking the issue.

Get in a group? Well first you have to get in a guild whose members play the same time you do.

Then you have to level to get to 50. But because certain groups were fortunate enough to level quickly they have a huge advantage over those not so fortunate. So your response to those less "lucky" than yourself is to find a team?

Finding a team doesn't help fix the huge playing gap between levels. You want to see how fun it can be, pug out on some matches and see how fun it is. The PUG team is going to be slaughtered. It is just that simple. They face far to many disadvantages to even hope to win.

I have seen more than once a tank walk a ball across the finish line in huttball (not sprint ... walk) with +4 players doing everything they can to kill him and his health bar not even go down.

Your response will be, what can't they stun? Not if they don't have the skill yet or the level and even if they do stun what good does it do? To stop this player you have to kill him or her and you just aren't going to do it unless you have multiple players of equal level slugging away at him / her. Having 4 players under 40 trying to do this is a complete waste of time. Might as well go to the center and wait for the ball to respawn.

this is the craziest hyperbole I have every seen "GET IN A GROUP? I'M CLEARLY CRAZY AND CAN'T MAKE ANY FRIENDS RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRR" Honestly dude, you dont have to be in a guild you just need to make a couple of friends, do you honestly not know a SINGLE person IRL that plays this game? Make a couple of in game friends group up, and try and enjoy yourself, also, play more and get better. I'm level 25 and can normally beat a level 50. Just. Play. More. Also, quit being so crazy and make some friends.