Hottest Character

masterleonidas

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me it would have to be between Ahsoka Tano (post season 3 when she's 18) and Bastilla Shan...can't choose between them :jawa_tongue:

She's still fourteen, less then a year has past in the continuity. Not that it matters; She's an alien cartoon character.

Edited by Velaran

For me it would have to be between Ahsoka Tano (post season 3 when she's 18) and Bastilla Shan...can't choose between them :jawa_tongue:

I'd place Ahsoka at closer to 16 in S3/S4. It's unclear how much time has passed between S1 and S4. There was a jump, and I think it was about 1.5/2 years (from 22 BBY to 20 BBY), but it's hard to tell.

Anyways, my vote is for Jarael. http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080113050058/starwars/images/7/71/Jaraelarkanianlegacy.jpg

I'd place Ahsoka at closer to 16 in S3/S4. It's unclear how much time has passed between S1 and S4. There was a jump, and I think it was about 1.5/2 years (from 22 BBY to 20 BBY), but it's hard to tell.

Anyways, my vote is for Jarael. http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080113050058/starwars/images/7/71/Jaraelarkanianlegacy.jpg

Give it up for Zayne's nug! She's pretty hot. :D

the clone wars span only three years so she'd be about sixteen at the end of it

sorry i only needed part of the quote but it didn't credit the author

Ahsoka was 14'ish at the start. So after 3yrs of war, she'd be 17 by the end. And we already saw a future version of her on Mortis.

Anyway, I generally tie between Jarael, Talon and Chantique.

Since I rolled a jedi knight Kira is awsome as well sweet, sarcastic, and beautiful that's not even counting the funny pet names she gives you ha. So from swtor Vette, Kira, and Ashara are all lookers with personalities to match. Edited by DackVadnais

Truth. I just checked the dates (to the day), and it spans almost exactly 3 calendar years.

I was thinking it went from January 22 BBY to December 19 BBY, which is four years. But it's May to May.