US competitive PvP server

Skillbie

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wound in the forcec isn't going to be competitive. 4-5 guilds on Sith there have 500 members .. Highest Rebel guild has 100

Lol @ guilds with alot of numbers being your measure of "competition." You're clearly not a good fit for a competitive server.

lol really? Just refuse to go on a server with them on it ... no matter if they are horrible or not they ruin the server, the forums and anything else they touch.

They're not even on Wound in the Force so you're kind of dumb. Just saying though, being on a server against a huge guild of ****** players is always awesome.

Port Nowhere has a ton of epic PVP guilds!

If Republic guilds are looking for a challenge this would be the server of choice.

2k empire players 1k republic :D

Its the official Chilastra PVP server!

Edited by deecee

They're not even on Wound in the Force so you're kind of dumb. Just saying though, being on a server against a huge guild of ****** players is always awesome.

Myself and my small PvP group from EvE will likely be rolling on Wound in the Force republic side if its still available by the time we get our early access.

Hoping for some good competition in rated warzones and such.

Pretty much every guild in the beta sucked hard except Nyan's group and like 2 republic players, so that's not really saying much.

Considering Brutality's premade was pretty much unbeatable, I beg to differ.

Faction, you never pvped anyways. You're no advocate for pvpers.