Hood On/Off Toggle?

Morniel

All the great really important stuff we're getting in 2.0 and there are still complaints about something COSMETIC that does not effect game balance(since that was fine already right...)? Sorry...but in my mind...there were...still are...FAR more pressing matters to address mechanically before cosmetic issues become more than small potatoes. Would you rather a class system be broken or get a stupid toggle for a cosmetic look?

*hint* if you answer cosmetics...you're more egotistical than I anticipated...but what should I expect from people QQ'ing about hoods? If it bothers you that much that the other things fixed in the mechanics were deemed more important than a Jedi hood...you could just uninstall. Then this thread would finally die like it should have ages ago.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the great really important stuff we're getting in 2.0 and there are still complaints about something COSMETIC that does not effect game balance(since that was fine already right...)? Sorry...but in my mind...there were...still are...FAR more pressing matters to address mechanically before cosmetic issues become more than small potatoes. Would you rather a class system be broken or get a stupid toggle for a cosmetic look?

*hint* if you answer cosmetics...you're more egotistical than I anticipated...but what should I expect from people QQ'ing about hoods? If it bothers you that much that the other things fixed in the mechanics were deemed more important than a Jedi hood...you could just uninstall. Then this thread would finally die like it should have ages ago.

Cosmetics.

If you don't like reading these complaints, do what I do.

Don't read threads that you don't give two craps about, like PvP balance threads, or raiders whining about gear.

See what I did there? :rolleyes:

All the great really important stuff we're getting in 2.0 and there are still complaints about something COSMETIC that does not effect game balance(since that was fine already right...)? Sorry...but in my mind...there were...still are...FAR more pressing matters to address

No there isnt. Give us hood toggle NOW.

OMG Just log in the game and my mask and hood combo dissapear, yesterday i was able to use a mask(Exalted Inquistor head wear) with my (Supre Inquisitor Robe)and it worked perfect!!! now my robe only works with the uber expensive Revan Mask BW why?!?!?,Just give us a Hood Toggle......:mad:

I'm the same. This has to be one of my most desired features. There are way too many armours that would look so much better if I could just pull the hood down. And it's not like it would take resources away from other, more important updates.

Can we request to get it moved?

You can try and PM Eric Musco... I was thinking but I've no guts to do it! But this is a large thread and update would be appreciated, especially at this stage, when:

1. We were told that the hood toggle was in works for over a year.

2. We were given an eta: "next major patch after 1.2".

3. We were told that the hood toggle is not forgotten.

It's been a while since we heard news on it apart from it being "hard to implement and being definitely something they want to do."

Please Bioware. And thank you.

You can try and PM Eric Musco... I was thinking but I've no guts to do it! But this is a large thread and update would be appreciated, especially at this stage, when:

1. We were told that the hood toggle was in works for over a year.

2. We were given an eta: "next major patch after 1.2".

3. We were told that the hood toggle is not forgotten.

It's been a while since we heard news on it apart from it being "hard to implement and being definitely something they want to do."

Please Bioware. And thank you.

I bought the "valiant jedi armour set", can someone tell me if the robe comes with it?? it sure looks like in the picture it does and i am not wearing it. =(

I bought the "valiant jedi armour set", can someone tell me if the robe comes with it?? it sure looks like in the picture it does and i am not wearing it. =(

it is the same thing Van Zallow is wearing on the main load screen with the hood down.

• 2 weeks later...

This is not progress, if anything, it's regression.

We've gone from acknowledgment of the issue over a year ago, to a vague promise that it would be addressed after 1.2, and then another vague statement of how difficult it is, followed by vague mutterings of astonishment that this issue hasn't gone away, to hood down armors only via the CM, and now, we've been "heard"

After over a YEAR, color me unimpressed. :mad:

• 3 weeks later...