Vette or Jaesa?

DarthDrevax

I'm trying to decide who should I romance with and I cant decide. I know there will be a conversation where I will have to make a choice with who I want to be with (I already know that I cant have both) and I want to know from people who made their decisions to tell me what happens after you've made your choice with the person you chose. As in what goes on with the relationship with the person you chose after you made your decision. Also I read about a bug that actually let you have both but I don't know if that's gone or not so can someone tell me if its gone or not. I also want to know the conversation with each character that I have before the conversation where I make my choice so I can be ready.

DS Jaesa falls, and falls hard. She really goes overboard. If your sith wants a complete psycho as a wife, Jaesa's the person you go for. If someone who, after leaving the jedi order, went on a murder/sex binge, seems like poor romance material, go with Vette.

Let me put it this way, dark side Jaesa doesnt fail. Shes the most evil and batnuts insane companion in the game Im pretty sure.

If thats your cup of tea, go for it. (It is mine, but too bad my marauder is female :( )

If you want a cheerful and good lightside companion, go for Vette. Shes had it pretty hard and is supercute.

ps. If youre darkside and have darkside Jaesa, Im not sure turning Jaesa down would be good for your continued existence..

Edited by Karkais

DS Jaesa... Look. She's insane. At one point, she will go on a binge drinking spree so hard, she isn't sure if she killed a guy or slept with him. Or both.

After you marry her, you get a note about how she bugged you to see if you were being unfaithful to her. If you remained faithful, she expresses disappointment about how she won't get to hunt down your mistresses.

The conversation where you choose is very, very blatant. If you keep both of them up to date on their plotlines, it should happen before things get too serious with either of them. If you get too far behind on one or the other, though... I don't know, frankly.

Okay, Vette: She is sassy, talks back and likes joking around even in life-threatening situations when unnecessary, but really inside, Vette has a heart of gold. She cares about family and really is looking for a person who understands her and cares for her (in this case the Sith Warrior).

Now Jaesa: If you make her become an apprentice of the dark side, the former Padawan will become a sociopathic mass murderer, then later a lustful woman.

So personally I'd pick Vette if you're looking for the more innocent and pure romance... unless if you're the type of dude who loves it when women get lustful and psycho.

Current status:

Jaesa had a dream of a light side sith dying and want to join the organization that is responsible.

Vette is trying to find her mother but no luck. The next conversation is the one when vette and my character kissed.

How many conversation left for both before I have to choose, and is it possible to marry one, divorce her then marry the other one?

My SW is the honorable "bring order to the galaxy" type too but the problem with Vette isn't she's light side, it is that she reminds him too much of his little sister. His father was a polygamist and the sister in question was from a different mother - the sister's mother was caught having an affair and was promptly killed and her children sold off into slavery in order to dissuade the other wives and concubines from considering doing similarly. That sister was close to his age and his only real childhood friend. The very idea of romancing Vette has about the same appeal to him as romancing his sister... none at all.

Jaesa I haven't gotten to yet, but I think he won't have much problem romancing her. Her psycho attitude won't bother him so long as she toes the line about who we kill and when we kill them. Of course, what she does on her own time that doesn't impact my plans or undermine the Empire is her own business ;)