5.10. Vulkk says...

Myriandore

Vulkk says the new mythical accuracy number is 740.

Can anyone actually tell me how to get that number or close with the new 252 gear (new to me I'm a returning sentinel)

Been playing around with augments, enhancements and stim and no joy. Best I can achieve is 712 which is too low.

Apologies if you've already seen another post on the topic but I'm desperate to finally actually get solid input.

Thanks in advance !

Edited by Myriandore

I think the best way is to wear 1 accuracy enhancement @ 231 iirc (or comparable ear/implant), plus three accuracy augments (99 each), and accuracy stim (240). Total 759 acc w/ reg 228 purple aug, 768 if gold 240 aug. This method, however, forces you to use enhancements acquired from Healer-spec'ed gear.

You will find a lot of accuracy enhancements on dps 252 gear, so the easiest way to achieve ~740 acc is to use 3 acc enhancements (or comparable ear/implant) plus one accuracy augment. Drop the accuracy stim, and use a mastery stim. This puts you at 789 - 792 accuracy.

Edited by Rion_Starkiller

Yeah I chilled and went back to x5 accu augments that produce 735 (109.99) until 258. Cheers buddy.

Oh yeah that's definitely the most optimal way. I think a lot of us gave up on that because slot bound enhancements are a pain in the arse with 252 & 258 gear. I have too many alts to try and gear this way.

Edited by Rion_Starkiller