Unable to play my main

Orcas

For 4 days now my Character has been stuck in someone elses stronghold because I quit the game in my own stronghold and got booted to my last location. Now whenever I load my character the UI is solid black and all I see is the mouse pointer. I can hear the ambient sound of the Yavin 4 stronghold but other than that, I can't do or see anything. No UI at all.

I have made tickets and tried calling support and made a post in bug report and got absolutely nothing. Quite frankly I am pissed off that my main toon is inaccessible and unusable when all that's *********** needed is for a dev to move the damn character to anywhere else. Literally anywhere.

Fix your *********** **** EA/Bioware. This kind of game destroying bug SHOULD NOT EXIST and be among the highest of priorities to fix.

Have you tried /stuck? Maybe CTRL-U twice to reload the UI. Or pressing 'U' to see if you can travel to your own stronghold? Can you remember which key had your "Return to Fleet" token on? If so, try pressing that. Edited by CrazyCT

Have you tried /stuck? Maybe CTRL-U twice to reload the UI. Or pressing 'U' to see if you can travel to your own stronghold? Can you remember which key had your "Return to Fleet" token on? If so, try pressing that.

Their is no interactivity possible with the UI. To help visualize what I see, Turn your monitor off. I cannot type. I have tried typing /stuck. I cannot return to fleet because pressing hotkeys for anything doesn't do anything. The screen is just black with a mouse on it. It's like the UI never bothered loading. No escape menu, no strong hold menu, P, L, M and B also do not open any windows.

Unfortunately an in game ticket is the only way to fix this. They will have to move the character to the Fleet. Not sure when you submitted the ticket but it can take 3 - 5 business days to get a response. Make sure your ticket has the character name, server, when and where you logged out and that you are requesting to move it to the Fleet.

Submitting multiple tickets won't get the issue fixed faster and will in fact slow down the process unfortunately.

I know what needs to be done. The fact it's taken 4 days is stupid.

I encountered a similar bug in WoW many years ago. My Priest somehow got stuck in a weird place and could see or do anything.

That ticket was responded to by them in about 5 minutes and they gave me a week free play time. I expect no such compensation from the cheapskates at EA but 4 days to respond to a ticket is embarrassing. I got a reply to a ticket about loot within 3 hours. So I guess operation boss loot issues take precedence over impossible to play character issues

Unfortunately an in game ticket is the only way to fix this. They will have to move the character to the Fleet. Not sure when you submitted the ticket but it can take 3 - 5 business days to get a response. Make sure your ticket has the character name, server, when and where you logged out and that you are requesting to move it to the Fleet.

Submitting multiple tickets won't get the issue fixed faster and will in fact slow down the process unfortunately.

Funny when had that happen before called up CS & they moved it right then.

I got a responce to my ticket finally saying my character had been moved.

Nothing has been done. I still can't log into my Jedi, the screen is still solid black. A week of waiting. What a joke EA

I got a responce to my ticket finally saying my character had been moved.

Nothing has been done. I still can't log into my Jedi, the screen is still solid black. A week of waiting. What a joke EA

Where does the character show up as on the char select screen? If it has changed, and it still isn't working, I'm guessing there is a different problem.