Chat bubbles?

Iciet

Hey guys,

I tried posting this question in the general thread, but the amount of new threads have all but tossed it to the side.

My question is, are chat bubbles implemented into the release or are they going to be implemented at all?

I'm asking specifically for RP servers because I think trying to RP in general chat boxes is going to be ridiculous. If anyone knows any information about this subject, please respond. I'm deciding on a server for my friends and this answer will play a huge role in that determination. Thanks everyone.

There was a lot of talk from the RP community about wanting Chat bubbles. They ar enot currently in the game, and there was no speculation of BW would add them. I hope they do, thoguh I do nto use them, but see their use in RP. Hopefully it will nto be a big design stretch for them to add them and add a toggle on/off for them.

One of the devs in the beta forums did respond to one of the larger of the Chat Bubbles threads about Chat Bubbles being really high on their priority list.

However, it seems not high enough, as they didn't make it in for launch. Sooo who the hell knows if they will ever put them in, since chat basics should have been in months and months ago. :rolleyes:

Even a crappy game like AoC has chat bubbles ffs.