RWZ League 01 on Tomb of Freedom Nadd

limenutpen

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spoke with Republic of Sweden this morning and they will give me a day in advance and we will try to do two - three matches for them. Some Guilds are anyways still doing RWZ every night.

So RoS are so far still in the tournament.

Cool - let us know when.

Regards

Slider

What the hell are morons queuing at the times scheduled teams are queuing for their RWZ league match. Even worse it is mainly participating teams in the league doing so. NOT EVERYONE has so much time to spare when these matches are arranged and morons messing around do not help much.

Its god dam impossible to press the queue for RWZ button by mistake. Stop ******* around.

Just to make it clear

League matches = Normal RWZ times, teams que, and as ive seen we que AFTER the League game pops

Just to make it clear

League matches = Normal RWZ times, teams que, and as ive seen we que AFTER the League game pops

Yes we que RWZ League matches normally between 0700 PM CET till about 1000 CET, each que takes about 5 mins to make. And it is advised in PvP chats of both fleets. Once the que pops anyone can que again and I or some1 I send say this. We had so far a max of 3 matches a night.

Missandei my friend from the old server the community is not so bad as you make it IMO. Hopefully people will respect the league for what it represents the more it moves forward.

The Rep side has been awesome!

Some small problems from the Imps which we hope we can overcome.

Edited by limenutpen

Hello tommorow Sunday 10 March I will be away till about 2100 CET so if teams want to do a game in the league contact officer

Nathx on the following characters.

- Nathx SELENAH (Natx, Natz, Naths, Natrx, Natcs) Rep side or (Natth, Naat) Imp side

He will proceed afterwards to make your game.

Each team needs to give a player list of 8 and the legacy name if this is not yet provided.

All the players have to be in the list.

He will then help you with the que.

Edited by limenutpen

Tonight we have the match of Coral vs Impulse at around 2000 CET.

If other people can do any of the remaining games from Days 1 to 3 please advise.

Lets try to move forward with the league because if patch 2.0 arrives then the league will have to stop, cause then it will be just about who gears up first.

Vitruvians will try to do some matches Wednesday.

TBS matches

DAY 1

Tatoo Inn vs Vitruvians =

MVPs vs Republic of Sweden =

DAY 2

Coral vs Vitruvians =

Ace vs Republic of Sweden =

DAY 3

Coral vs Impulse =

Devils Dice vs Tatoo Inn =

Ace vs Vitruvians =

Republic's Wrath vs Republic of Sweden =

Please also note that teams lists and results in the website in my signature are the official source for the league.

Edited by limenutpen

Starmichael from Tatoo Inn here.

A bit confused of who we are fighting next but please mail me ingame to Starmichael or Slickers. We should be able to play mon-tue around 21-23 CET.

Regards, Starmichael

I spoke with Devils Dice they should be able to do it tommorow contact me in the afternoon.

We can try Vitruvians vs TI on Wed or Thurday?

Thursday 7th March

- MVPs vs Harbinger = Civil War: 0 - 320 (Harbinger Win)

Monday 11th March

- Coral vs Impulse = Huttball: 4 - 4 (Impluse Win)

TBS

- Devils Dice vs Tatoo Inn =

- Ace vs Vitruvians =

- Republic's Wrath vs Republic of Sweden =

Result from todays match.

I spoke with Devils Dice they should be able to do it tommorow contact me in the afternoon.

We can try Vitruvians vs TI on Wed or Thurday?

ofc we will q but we cant wait 23.00 gmt or more - its 2.00 am Moscow or more for some our guys

Hello guys we need to continue with the RWZ Champions League ASAP, mostly because 2.0 is on the horizon.

Some guilds like RoS, Tattoo Inn, and Vitruvians (we should be able to do games this week) have been really hard to make their games Happen.

The other 7 guilds have been on the contrary very good. So if the above three would not move with their games till the 22 they will be listed as retired from the league.

Thank you to the core Teams for the understanding.

Matches left till Day 5.

DAY 1

Tatoo Inn vs Vitruvians =

MVPs VS Republic of Sweden =

DAY 2

Coral vs Vitruvians =

Ace vs Republic of Sweden =

DAY 3

Devils Dice vs Tatoo Inn =

Ace vs Vitruvians =

Republic's Wrath vs Republic of Sweden =

DAY 4

Coral vs Devils Dice =

Harbinger vs Republic's Wrath =

MVPs vs Tatoo Inn =

Ace vs Impulse =

Vitruvians vs Republic of Sweden =

DAY 5

Coral vs MVPs =

Impulse vs Vitruvians =

Republic's Wrath vs Tatoo Inn =

Devils Dice vs Ace =

Harbinger vs Republic of Sweden =

Edited by limenutpen

Harbinger vs Republic's Wrath = Plz say when you can play and we will take 1 day from there.

Same goes for Harbinger vs Republic of Sweden = just tell us your pref days and we will try to pick 1 of them

Harbinger is often free to play on everyday so we will try to let our opponents pick the day.

Hey,

ACE are also keen to get this moving, as 2.0 will close this set of games in the league.

We've been /w a few guild to try and sort out matches, even though they may be outside the set times.

Hopefully we should have a game tonight.

/w Slider or Gerrike to sort out a match. We are free most nights, as long as key classes are online (our healers).

Regards

Slider

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Well, what can we say......

40 mins sorting out in TS to play a RWZ League game. We spammed general chat on the Rep/Imp Fleet, /W people and went into guilds TS..... But....... ONE team can't even have the common sense to wait! Three times we left a Ranked WZ because the other team Q'd. The 4th time we got feed up and just played....

Thank you to those guilds who kindly waited, sorry for the delay, but this was not our doing.

And for the Guild that can;t wait 5 mins - FU!!!! :mad:

So, both teams were ready and in the Q (at the same time) and we did not manage to play all night; we had over 7 POPs. If guilds can't respect this, it's no wonder the RWZ league has stalled and is failing, even after people efforts.

Regards

Slider

Edited by Slider-DDO

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Well, what can we say......

40 mins sorting out in TS to play a RWZ League game. We spammed general chat on the Rep/Imp Fleet, /W people and went into guilds TS..... But....... ONE team can't even have the common sense to wait! Three times we left a Ranked WZ because the other team Q'd. The 4th time we got feed up and just played....

Thank you to those guilds who kindly waited, sorry for the delay, but this was not our doing.

And for the Guild that can;t wait 5 mins - FU!!!! :mad:

So, both teams were ready and in the Q (at the same time) and we did not manage to play all night; we had over 7 POPs. If guilds can't respect this, it's no wonder the RWZ league has stalled and is failing, even after people efforts.

Regards

Slider

that one team is the brainless, retarded, devils dice

we asked it 31233 times, and u make monkey from 5 other teams who wants to play

Oh, dont make me laugh. Yes, we got on Hypergate with tatto inn, which left at once. So that we had 6 mins alone on wz. The only man who wrote us not to que was Zenzey, and that was right at the moment we were "plaing" this wz. Those 6 minutes was enough for both of u to reque. After the wz we saw tattoo inns entered the wz, and then also queued. Now tell me, how would we know u didnt get them?

Btw we must have played with those tattoo inns 2 weeks ago. But their stupid avoiding with giving us all real and unreal explanations is really annoying. We could finally have a match and forget about them...

I was not aware of any games happening tonight. I was also queuing with my team and honestly I did not stop as I saw nothing on chat. I also spoke to Ace in WZ wer they ask me if we could make our game with them but we will do them mid week as we had some people away in last 2 weeks and restarted doing RWZ today after a break.

As an officer and organizer I am usually aware of this also to check team list etc and try to make ques work.

Anyways lets move on with this guys we will do a full round of games tomorrow.

I have my Skype to most officers, if u do not have it please whisper me and message me so I give you.

So far DD has been very cooperative with the ques every time we did game, and they care quite a bit for the league to happen. That is all I can say in there favour.

Edited by limenutpen

I've had not much news in the last 10 days from the teams to do games.

I also posted a thread beginning this week to the people who could play games.

We can do this (abandon league) or do another thing.

Those guilds that can play from Sunday to Thursday (-1 day the most advise and I redesign the league for them).

I know some hard-core guilds (Coral, Harbinger, MVPs, Impulse, Ace, Devils Dice) can be very dedicated in this.

I for once as Vitruvians can remove myself from the league and they participate between them.

We do a best of three match from like a semi final round. Each game had to be streamed etc.

I for one am up for this and we can have a real champion for our server.

This was my thinking in the last days.

I can change my website for this in a couple of days.

Think about it and we see if we can go for this.

It is up to u. I like organizing these things and see that we have fun inside the game with our ideas, making SWTOR more alive.

Just let me know.

Edited by limenutpen

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys just a note that the league is cancelled. We see if we can make another one later on this year, when 2.0 will be settled.

Trying to organize the first one brought some lessons my way.

The first is that most Core-PvP guilds want to be going fast ASAP to keep there interest going, the second is that those not so H-Core will slow the pace. I am not so sure if I can overcome this obstacle unless BW makes an easy Que system to be possible between two teams.

By what I am reading between the lines in Dev Dispatch forum and some Dev interviews this seems very unlikely even though it seems that 2.1 or 2.2 (latest) will bring RWZ Season 1.

Anyways thanks to all the guilds and players who participated or tryed to participate. Both Vitruvians and RoS had a game cancelled due to player disconnections.

See ya around and thank you all!