Symbols and group marking

There seriously needs to be a quick way of marking pulls in groups. I'm used to being able to quickly mark the kill target with a mousebind, and using my numpad to intially mark the groups. Please please allow these to be keybound.

On a similar note, whoever decided upon the group marking symbols needs to be forced to stick their tongue to a frozen telephone pole. I think Aion had it right with numbered marking, and markings like "Zzz." Even WoW's is better with markings like Skull and X and other basic shapes.

I tire of saying "CC the shield and the targeting reticule, kill the flame/fire first, then get the gun." It's so unintuitive it's retarded.

I like it..they make me laugh lol :D there is just no time to say what order to kill anything in, esp if its a pug...so **** just gets outta hand and crazy :D ppl beatin on my cc....its MADNESS and greatness all in one :D....how i would think it would really be like IRL if was in there fighting a group of bad guys with a group of people i didn't know lol