Manually Picking Which Warzone You Want

zootzoot

Am I missing something or is the WZ always random? I say this because I don't think I can deal with another Sith vs Sith Huttball match. I realize there's likely a pop imba on most PVP server skewed towards Sith so I would be fine selecting a different WZ and waiting it out rather than doing Huttball over and over.

You know i actually thought the same when i first started. Man it would be good to pick which warzones i wanted to queue up for.

But then i scrapped that idea thinking if they allowed that then eg if i loved huttball the most and wanted to always queue up for that but no one one else in the game liked huttball. Id still never be able to play it lol

You know i actually thought the same when i first started. Man it would be good to pick which warzones i wanted to queue up for.

But then i scrapped that idea thinking if they allowed that then eg if i loved huttball the most and wanted to always queue up for that but no one one else in the game liked huttball. Id still never be able to play it lol

That does make sense, i would hate if the wz i loved i could never play cause no one else wanted to.

But I HATE Huttball soooooo much, please take the pain away :'(

One of the largest reasons to give no choice on which pvp arena you get is to ensure reasonable queue times. As there are a number of servers that are sith-heavy, it is safe to say that queues for non-Huttball events would be ridiculously long.

Alternatively, if you don't want to play Huttball, Republic may be a good choice for you.

So you'd rather wait in queue for several hours to play one match that isn't huttball, than constantly play huttball which would allow you to still gain xp and get pvp rewards? Um ok.

Yes. Yes I would. Huttball is fun with people you know, but insanely boring with all randoms. Besides, why would Huttball fans disagree? This way they could queue huttball all day and the rest of us could queue the others.