Put me back to where I was before the FP

Ok, this might be an old subject. I love FP but the thing is that every time I finished up a FP, I got put back in the Fleet. I really love to have me put back to where I came from.

I usually on a mission in somewhere, and then here comes the FP group finder readiness, I find a secured place and join the FP. Once the FP is done, it takes a while to get back to what I was before, this is rather annoying. I love the way how the PVP queue is done for this, once I am done with PVP then I am back to where I was. Is this so hard for Bioware to implement? Thanks.

Yeah they have. Still I'm a little surprised they didn't do it from the beginning. This is a big must have for toons still leveling.

Is there a timeline on when they will put this in? I can't wait ....

This thing is so important (kinda like a big bug fix) I wish they can put this in ASAP.

Thanks for the reply btw.

Yeah they have. Still I'm a little surprised they didn't do it from the beginning. This is a big must have for toons still leveling.

Yes i agree especially when there is a huttle to take u the FP from the planet u shoould be aloowed back, smae thing with the GF travel!

It is stopping some people from using the group finder as they level up as they say the time taken to travel back means you are better off not doing them.

Yeah, I heard some of the same comments like this, this is for sure needed to be fixed.

I agree. It's terrible to be midway through a quest and then queue. And with the wait times on queues for DPS its not worth skipping the queue to finish the quest, but then after the FP I tend to lose interest in traveling back to whatever planet I'm on. It really kills the leveling experience. Hopefully they can fix this pretty soon, I have two characters that I'm tryting to level and it will go much quicker when they do.