Why did you screw up the Incinerator Datacron?

indecks

So I find myself in the Nar Shaddaa incinerator, with a random code out of say 10 or 12 options. I choose one, and it is of course invalid, so I try to heal and heal and heal while waiting for the box to reactivate so I can try it again - then, when I'm still at full health, using my Merc Healing I INSTANTLY DIE WITH FULL HEALTH.

WHY IS THIS DATACRON LIKE THIS. Players used to be able to try different codes. What the hell bioware!?

Google "SWTOR Datacron". First choice should be the one you want. Locations and walkthroughs for all the datacrons. For this specific datacron though, the previous posters have told you all you need to know. (HINT, there's an important item for yet another datacron in there as well).

So I find myself in the Nar Shaddaa incinerator, with a random code out of say 10 or 12 options. I choose one, and it is of course invalid, so I try to heal and heal and heal while waiting for the box to reactivate so I can try it again - then, when I'm still at full health, using my Merc Healing I INSTANTLY DIE WITH FULL HEALTH.

WHY IS THIS DATACRON LIKE THIS. Players used to be able to try different codes. What the hell bioware!?

No.. I was never able to get a second chance in there before I realised what the puzzle was about.. use the force and watch the moivie .."what was that you said Han old buddy.. 32....... ahhh got it!

You see like in the movie the garbage crusher is gunna getcha no matter how many meds you might take... so in the incinerator room eventually the flames are gunna getcha no matter how much health and how many meds you got... its a lockdown route to certain death.. so rez up, dust yourself of, and try to choose wisely next time.

Edited by Bloodstealer