Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

Cheezfriend

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same with me I have been playing since pre-launch + $750 on Cartel coins and the subs straight for 12 months + Collectors edition, Digital Deluxe, and so on I feel the same way it's better just to walk away from a sinking ship than to go down with it.

Good to have real cash to splash...just mail me all your stuff before you leave. Bye.

This has gone on long enough. It's now beyond a joke.

Maybe if we were complaining about Revan's mask in our thread we'd get a response. Seem's to work for all the threads complaining about Revan's mask... Such a game breaking problem for sure... Obviously higher on the to-do list than GIVING US A PLAYABLE SERVER.

Edited by EsKymaen

Maybe if we were complaining about Revan's mask in our thread we'd get a response. Seem's to work for all the threads complaining about Revan's mask... Such a game breaking problem for sure... Obviously higher on the to-do list than GIVING US A PLAYABLE SERVER.

Challenge accepted.

No don't do that, then they can close the thread for being off-topic.

on topic: Bioware. FIX APAC PLEASE I AM LOSING THE WILL THE PLAY AND ITS MY SUMMER HOLIDAYS.

how bad is the current state of aussie servers? how long do your pvp queues take?is it as terrible as europe servers back in may?

Here are the stats,.

In 9 hours of playing Warzones

Master Dar'Nala: Reached LVL 12, played 17 Warzones

The Bastion: Reached LVL 14, played 32 Warzones

On Master Dar'Nala that meant a pop of 1.8 games per hour. We could not even manage to get 2 warzones an hour.

On The Bastion that meant a pop of 3.5 games per hour.

If your average Warzone lasts 15 minutes, that means that each hour:

Master Dar'Nala: 33 minutes spent waiting in the Que each hour

The Bastion: 7.5 minutes spent waiting in the Que each hour.

Edited by Scorpiooooo

Here are the stats,.

In 9 hours of playing Warzones

Master Dar'Nala: Reached LVL 12, played 17 Warzones

The Bastion: Reached LVL 14, played 32 Warzones

On Master Dar'Nala that meant a pop of 1.8 games per hour. We could not even manage to get 2 warzones an hour.

On The Bastion that meant a pop of 3.5 games per hour.

If your average Warzone lasts 15 minutes, that means that each hour:

Master Dar'Nala: 33 minutes spent waiting in the Que each hour

The Bastion: 7.5 minutes spent waiting in the Que each hour.

yeah its close to what we had in may on our low pop europe servers. I know how this feels. Must be terrible.

I got a reply!

Here is reply number 1:

Today , 02:06 PM | #2 *Next *

REPORT POST QUOTE

Greetings Scorpiooooo,

We are aware that some players are calling for the character transfer service to become available again. We do hope to provide this service again in the future as in the below quote. I realize that quote is a little aged now but it does give hope for a future transfer service, albeit possibly with a fee required.

From: http://www.swtor.com/blog/character-...ations-and-you

Future versions of the Character Transfer Service may allow more options in your choice of destination servers and may require a transfer fee. While we do not have a scheduled time frame for the launch of such a service, we are committed to making improvements to the Character Transfer Service over time to provide players with a great gameplay experience.

Thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Then it was pointed out that Bioware ignored my actual concerns. The reponse was this:

Greetings TaylaEwa,

Scorpiooooo was asking for a way to eliminate a population issue by merging servers or "...provide the players with TRANSFERS...". Hopefully we will be in a position to allow players to move to a server of their choosing within a reasonable amount of time.

Thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic

I have since asked for a proper response. Let's see what happens. Thread here - http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=5593994#post5593994