<D I S T U R B A N C E> HM Operations Guild Recruiting

leegrisham

16 Man Operations Guild Recruiting!

We've recently picked up a few players and are doing 16s pretty regular but need a few more to round out the ranks, need ranged DPS and healers!

We are 5/5 TFB 16 HM. We are 3/4 EC 8 NIM

We are recruiting healers and ranged DPS for 16 Man Raid Content.

Who is Disturbance?

We have been around since the start of the game, we started on Hedaar Soong, we were moved to the Fatman and now have been shifted to the Prophecy of the Five. We are a PVE focused guild on a PVP server. That's not to say we don't enjoy a good PVP though. Our membership average age is 25+ so we are a mature group that likes to have fun without drumming up drama and noise. Our goal is to move through current content on the hardest difficulty - read 16 man nim/hm - pre-nerf. We have succeeded in that goal and are now setting our sights on TFB HM 16 and now EC NiM 16.

Who Disturbance is not.

We are not a hardcore raiding guild and we never ask anyone to put the game in precedence over their real life affairs. We try to obtain and keep talented players so that we can have rotations, a schedule and substitutions when people can't make a raid night because of their real life issues.

When we raid:

Disturbance raids non farm content T/W/Th from 9:30 PM EST to 12:00 PM EST. Sometimes a monday clean up session if needed. We do not go over time on raid and our invites start at 9:15. We use the weekends for more loosely formed raid sessions that do not use the mentioned times for farmed content such as 8 man TFB/EC ect. However, you're never going to be bored with us, we are running raids practically every single night!

So what are you waiting for? Disturbance wants you!

Check us out and apply at getdisturbed.guildportal.com

CURRENTLY RECRUITING:

Healers any class

DPS Ranged Preferred

In game contacts:

Tandim, Habby, Thaia, Zed'j

Thanks for reading :)

Edited by leegrisham
Replaced Body with New Information

• 4 weeks later...

Shameless Bump.

We need everything but tanks - so we can start filling our 16 man HM TFB again, as well as PVP'rs for Ranked warzones (as Tandim mentioned above).

Any of you Vantage or Ascendency buddies of mine that I lost contact with after the transfer...hit me up!

Edit: You can contact me in game as well, or the forums here.

Usually on these three chars: Parabole / Siduru / Nosmos

Edited by nosmos

Here's my history with the game. Just looking for a fresh new guild to kill Terror with. Repub or Imp doesnt matter.

Gear: I have a full campaign aug Commando (DG mainhand/offhand) and Merc. I also have a Marauder, Gunslinger, and Guardian in over 8/12 campaign aug and a Sorcerer in some rakata/bh.

AskMrRobot Profiles

Merc- http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/characte...c-ee581ec83715

Marauder- http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/characte...c-b00051df329c

Commando- http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/characte...8-452dd1077d0e

Gunslinger- http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/characte...e-e56ddd94206a

Guardian (Tank)- http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/characte...9-5950a1c883f4

Experience: I have experience in 16man TFB HM from Severity Gaming (Repub) and Origin of Sin (Empire). I have been in countless guilds over all the server merges trying to find my fit with balancing my imp/repub toons. I started with Memories of Xendor (MOX) and left cause I wasnt raiding. I have left a lot of guilds who have promised me 16man and not ran 16man Messores Republicae, Ebonlore. Severity gaming my last main guild kicked me taking 100 mando iron+ 2 skill barrel 27s without compensation + wasnt satisfied with my performance in 16man HM TFB and then our 8man TFB alt run. I've cleared all the HM content and can do so in an efficient manner.

All I'd ask from a guild considering me is run me once through TFB HM and see how I do, I know the mechanics and won't disappoint.

Availability: 9pm CST+ anyday.

hey guys.. lvl 50 here i've been checking yoru site out and was wondering if i can apply i'm a lvl 50 sniper casual player, previous guild fell appart before i started running operations or hm flashpoints so im not properly geared for hm operations but would love to find a guild to run those with my ingame toon name is Flostarkiller and would be interested in applying for a ranged dps position

Disturbance is still seeking healers (any class), and DPS ranged or melee of any class.

Hello Good Sir,

Today, I seek out in search of a group of players, that does not only share the same guild tag, but wears their guild tag with Pride, Honor, & Respect. I am seeking for a more than just a group of organized individuals, but in desperate need to find that organized guild whom were born with the god giving talent to become some of the most elitist players among any MMO that they seem fit to. Does this describe <D I S T U R B A N C E> ? If so, Sign me up! I am ready for your Guild Name to be wore over my head with pride! <Can you fill the void of the emptiness in these brackets of mine>

Hello Good Sir,

Today, I seek out in search of a group of players, that does not only share the same guild tag, but wears their guild tag with Pride, Honor, & Respect. I am seeking for a more than just a group of organized individuals, but in desperate need to find that organized guild whom were born with the god giving talent to become some of the most elitist players among any MMO that they seem fit to. Does this describe <D I S T U R B A N C E> ? If so, Sign me up! I am ready for your Guild Name to be wore over my head with pride! <Can you fill the void of the emptiness in these brackets of mine>

I like your attitude good Sir

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm online almost every day. Tandim, Runas, Ipconfig, Chkdsk and Spyk are all my alts. Sadly there is hardly any day I'm not online.

Also I sorry I haven't checked this post in a few weeks, I took a break from recruiting over the holidays.

Edited by leegrisham

:tran_cool: Disturbance (somewhat) patiently awaits your applications. :tran_cool:

Also if you're looking for us in game, we recently got our original name back. Instead of D I S T U R B A N C E ; we're now Distrubrance

Edited by leegrisham

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...