Advanced Prototype , how is it now?

OM-AR

It's quite a bit better in pvp now, mainly due to the autocrit on powerlode tactical, something this spec always needed. It would be perfect if it gave an additional crit on a follow-up to energy burst, maybe thermal detonator or magnetic blast, which feels the most improved from the 6.1 buffs, outside of energy burst with the powerlode tactical.

You still get killed just as fast as before, but you can do more damage beforehand.

Haven't tried the veteran ranger set yet, but I'm curious to see what kind of damage autocannon does, anyone try it yet?

There is threat about Veteran Ranger Set. Guy said that he needs last piece and will update us soon. For me 4pc bonus of ranger looks like ****, 6pc is nice but why its random? I like 2% Mastery it provides making my autocrit better. I wanna test Right Price for now in PvP, rhis set on my tank reduces CD of fuel by nearly 1min, on DPS it will be even better. 10% DR sounds nice if combined with sonic defence and prototype armor passives. Heat might be a problem, but I played AP a lot in 5.10, so I may manage Edited by sebakonkol

After 6.1 it's actually awesome. So much so that I think powerlode tactical may actually be overperforming now.

Are you talking for pve or pvp? I will be farming for the veteran ranger and powerlode tactical if it is good for pve.

Interesting.

500k?

Well, currently AP seems to beat Pyro on every dummy HP pool. I'd say it should definitely be able to rival Pyro in Nim. But some more experienced PT player would know better, I don't really play PT myself.

Edited by Equeliber