Luke made out with his Sister?

I'm watching the series and I skipped over one I didn't watch before. Princess kissed Luke on the mouth. When her and that other guy were doing the whole back and forth?

I think Leia kissed Luke to make Han jealous, but Leia didn't know that Luke was her brother at the time. But it's not like they were going at it like animals, it was a simple kiss.

Edited by Aurbere

There were actually two kisses. Once on the cheek for luck when escaping the Death Star I and the second was in the recovery room in the Hoth Base to make Han jealous. At the time, it hadn't even been decided that Luke and Leia were siblings and both Han and Luke were competing for the affections of Leia.

During the original SW concept Leia wasn't supposed to be Luke's sister. I think they changed it when they were thinking about the RoTJ script. Back in the 9 movie plan Luke and Leia were supposed to end up together. Edited by Tkerzis

I think Leia kissed Luke to make Han jealous, but Leia didn't know that Luke was her brother at the time. But it's not like they were going at it like animals, it was a simple kiss.

And Luke, not knowing Leia was his sister at the time, had to say "I'll be in my bunk" a little while after that scene. :D

During the original SW concept Leia wasn't supposed to be Luke's sister. I think they changed it when they were thinking about the RoTJ script. Back in the 9 movie plan Luke and Leia were supposed to end up together.

Along with Luke going to Coruscant to fight the Emperor in Epsiode IX

Luke "and there more your not going too like it you see I have a sister it you Leia" Leia "I know some how I all ways know"

there for she know at the time when she made out with Luke as she all ways know who he was

Luke "and there more your not going too like it you see I have a sister it you Leia" Leia "I know some how I all ways know"

there for she know at the time when she made out with Luke as she all ways know who he was

Yeah, they actually explained that in "It's a Trap!!!" (The Family Guy RotJ). :D

And Luke, not knowing Leia was his sister at the time, had to say "I'll be in my bunk" a little while after that scene. :D

Well obviously. If you have the chance to be with the only woman in the galaxy wouldn't you take it lol

Well obviously. If you have the chance to be with the only woman in the galaxy wouldn't you take it lol

At the time, she was the ONLY female in Star Wars except maybe a few extras in the Cantina scene. It's a wonder the entire Hoth base wasn't.... ok, stopping there. :p

There was also Mon Mothma.

Besides, she didn't show up til just after the midpoint of Episode VI. So up til then, Leia had all the guys to herself. :p

That, and Leia was hotter. :D

And Oola died... :(

Because she was Leia's only competition. :D