Coolest Voice In The Game.

Captain_Zone

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Female SW takes the first place in my top 5, hands down - Natasha Little put so much strenght and command in that character that I cannot bring myself to play a male SW anymore - he seems bleak in comparison! :)

I know right ? Felt like a goddamn Queen by the end of the story....That voice :o

I would listen to Valkorion read the phone book. Or even Arcann. Unf. Along the same lines, Captain Yudrass on Hoth and Xalek and a couple others have that amazing reverb thing going with their deep voices that I love. Voss was pretty great for that reason.

The one PC voice I don't like so far (have played most but not all of them) is the fem consular. Very monotone and flat. I just don't get the appeal?

I would listen to Valkorion read the phone book. Or even Arcann. Unf. Along the same lines, Captain Yudrass on Hoth and Xalek and a couple others have that amazing reverb thing going with their deep voices that I love. Voss was pretty great for that reason.

The one PC voice I don't like so far (have played most but not all of them) is the fem consular. Very monotone and flat. I just don't get the appeal?

Well see , to you it is monotone , for me..its calm and sereine . And I dunno..I love it . It fit so well with the Jedi consular..I made . :D

And beside , hearing a weird thing . The way you hear a voice..is different from anyone else .

I love Sorc voice..my roomate can't stand her voice lol...

Oh Le Swoooon...:D

As is Maiya Vix, the Imperial soldier on Oricon. (I discovered this while doing the Oricon preamble before NIM DF on my Imperial alt last night.)

I also don't know how I never thought to include this, but Dread Master Brontes. Her voice in the Dread Fortress operation (she's talking in your head almost the whole time) is just absolutely alluring. (Ignore the stupid video title, it's just the highest quality one I could find.)

(Aside: Curiously, all of the Dread Masters have different VA's when you're in the cutscenes on the Fleet after completing Explosive Conflict and/or Terror From Beyond, than when you're on Belsavis or actually inside the Scum and Villainy, Dread Fortress, or Dread Palace operations.)

Edited by Diviciacus

Well see , to you it is monotone , for me..its calm and sereine . And I dunno..I love it . It fit so well with the Jedi consular..I made . :D

And beside , hearing a weird thing . The way you hear a voice..is different from anyone else .

I love Sorc voice..my roomate can't stand her voice lol...

That's true, different strokes and all. I was playing a DS consular so the voice was especially confusing for me, but I guess I can see how it would be calm and serene for a LS consular. Glad you enjoyed the VA :)