Community Round-Up: December 13th, 2012

CourtneyWoods

Hey everyone!

Please use this thread to discuss the Community Round-Up as well as nominate any threads, events, or discussions about SWTOR for next week's blog.

You can also PM me any nominations! :wea_03:

As a friendly reminder, the purpose of this blog is not to highlight the most talked about issues on the forums or for popular community concerns or issues. We’re looking for suggestions of fun, interesting, and productive threads that highlight the community and its creations and activities. Submissions that don’t meet the guidelines will be removed.

Thanks for staying on topic!

New mount "Diplomat's Meditation Hoverchair”: Trsc2 posts this screenshot of the new Diplomat’s Meditation Hoverchair, which can be dropped in our new Blockade Runner Packs on the Cartel Market.

Packs are a ripoff. Are all new items just not going to be thing you can get in game as a paying subscriber anymore?

Edited by Zintiel
adding quote

Why would you want to know that?

You don't care about this community on all other fronts besides milking us for more cash, so it's really mind-bogling why would you need us to tell you which threads to read.

Instead of spending time to write this thread, you should spend ti by helping one (just one for start) question, cry for help, bug report or any other one of numerous threads that go unanswered.

Why would you want to know that?

You don't care about this community on all other fronts besides milking us for more cash, so it's really mind-bogling why would you need us to tell you which threads to read.

Instead of spending time to write this thread, you should spend ti by helping one (just one for start) question, cry for help, bug report or any other one of numerous threads that go unanswered.

My following oppinion is going to come off horribly biodronish. Check my post history to see my oppinions on EA though.

Leave the poor rep alone, she is only doing her job to the best of her ability within the constraints EA has placed on her.

• 4 weeks later...