Biochem 450

Trixdope

Where do i get the schematics for higher lvl items to craft so i can get my biochem up?

There's schematics from the Basic Commendation vendors (or at least one of them) plus you get random drops and crew results with the rare schematic. If you are trying to get your Biochem up over 400, you still get a return on the high level crafted items up to I think 410, then they all grey out....

Ran into a brick wall myself. The issue is that normally you wouldn't craft blue-grade items as part of the crafting level grind. In the case of Biochem, you can craft yellow- and green-difficulty items up to 435 (the green difficulty only has a "chance" to get 1 point of crafting xp, if i recall correctly). At 435, you have to start crafting blue-quality adrenals. Normally this would be a lot more time consuming and expensive on other crafting skills, but with the case of Biochem, the blue-grade mats you need come from Diplomacy as regular returns on Medical Supply missions. So if you were following the normal route of having both Bioanalysis and Diplomacy -- every crafting skill has an "extra" materials skill that is used for getting blue-grade mats used to craft blue-grade items, e.g., Artifice needs Treasure Hunting, Cybertech needs Underworld Trading, and in the case of Biochem you need Diplomacy.

tl;dr: you need to have Diplomacy above 400 to get grade 9 medical supplies which are used to craft adrenals that require 430 Biochem xp. That will get you the rest of the way from 430/435 up to 450.