Strange Sightings Reported

CourtneyWoods

Its the PTS. Calm down. We are about a month away from it launching. There is absolutely no reason for the devs to respond saying they know about bug xyz, especially when its on the PTS.

It can be as game breaking as they want it to be because its on the PTS. Learn what that means.

If bugs on the PTS get you that upset you probably shouldn't be on the PTS. The PTS is not meant to be a place where you can experience content before other people, it is a testing area to find these bugs.

Wow....

I know what the PTS is for. The problem is Bioware does not. The overwhelming majority of content that has gone through PTS has gone straight to live, game-breaking bugs intact. Have you never heard the saying the squeaky wheel gets the grease? :rolleyes:

Have fun with your RP. Seems to be all this game and its dev team is good for lately.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reports of animal attacks increasing among Alderaanian forces. Killiks ruled out. Investigations ongoing.

Well I'm glad it isn't the killiks , I really don't like them , especially when they are rummaging around with their not so pretty little backsides in the air. No really I have to look away when going near them now.

Cheers ,

BadOrb.

I was there on Tatooine not one day after that ill-fated ship crashed on the eastern edge of the Dune Sea. Why the force guided me there -- only to find that none could be saved and leaving me little choice but to slay those horrid monstrosities accursed by that wretched plague -- I know not. Had I known that in less than 2 standard cycles I would be forced to the Dune Sea yet again to stand against the corruption of the Dread Seed buried shallow beneath vile sands in that Grizzly Grotto not a stone's throw to the north, I might have kept vigil. Whatever plan the Force has yet to lay bare by these recent occurrences on Alderaan, know that whether by my life or lightsaber, I will stop at nothing to wrest the galaxy from this affliction's grasp... no matter the cost.

Reports of animal attacks increasing among Alderaanian forces. Killiks ruled out. Investigations ongoing.

In unrelated news, the first wave of emergency Lysine supply ships to Ord Mantel has recently returned to Alderaan's Pallista Spaceport. While both Separatist and Republic forces deny deliberately targeting civilian food sources, Jedi analysts have concluded that this year's harvest should easily have been able to feed Lorrick Colony's modest population.

Wow....

I know what the PTS is for. The problem is Bioware does not. The overwhelming majority of content that has gone through PTS has gone straight to live, game-breaking bugs intact. Have you never heard the saying the squeaky wheel gets the grease? :rolleyes:

Have fun with your RP. Seems to be all this game and its dev team is good for lately.

How dare you attack a roleplayer. Appologize

I think its kinda cool what they are doing here. I normally get all of my news from Facebook IRL and when something this pops up on my news feed it makes it pretty cool to "Tune in for upcomming reports and updates on the situation"

It has me hitting F5 on the dev tracker every so often. :D

Can't wait for tomorrow.

Ah. Strange Animal Sightings, eh.

Yeah, I've seen this story before. It never ends well.

I know Alderaan is a beautiful planet with lots of people, but... we've only got one option now:

. It's the only way to be sure.

That won't be necessary. Havoc Squad will neutralise the threat without the need for such drastic measures. Oh wait.. we need more tools and tricks to be able to find and neutralise the threat more effectively. :p

Its the PTS. Calm down. We are about a month away from it launching. There is absolutely no reason for the devs to respond saying they know about bug xyz, especially when its on the PTS.

It can be as game breaking as they want it to be because its on the PTS. Learn what that means.

If bugs on the PTS get you that upset you probably shouldn't be on the PTS. The PTS is not meant to be a place where you can experience content before other people, it is a testing area to find these bugs.

Historically, most bugs on the PTS have not been fixed before going live, so his posts are completely reasonable. If BW doesn't acknowledge the bugs that he and others have found, how will they get fixed?

Oh Im sorry did I interrupt your RP party? :rolleyes:

Meanwhile the PTS forums have filled up with a crapload of bug reports, many of them out-right game-breaking, and zero dev response to even say "yep we know, working on a fix".

Im just tired of seeing the devs/community reps filling up the dev tracker with this kind of fluff. There have been no meaningful posts about the direction of the game in a very long time.

PS: This is probably the rakghoul event.

You know.. the PTS thread is there for you to use. You are off topic and besides, this thread is NOT your personal cat box.

Stop leaving "cookies" in Courtney's thread please. Otherwise, I'm handing out some spray bottles with water in them to the other forum members. :p

You know.. the PTS thread is there for you to use. You are off topic and besides, this thread is NOT your personal cat box.

Stop leaving "cookies" in Courtney's thread please. Otherwise, I'm handing out some spray bottles with water in them to the other forum members. :p

NYPA and you're breaking my immersion. Get in-character please or argue elsewhere.

Edited by Joesixxpack

Imperial Agent Melitina checking in. As a Sniper I'm always working to bring enemies of the Empire into my sights. I've spotted nothing yet on Alderaan that is of concern, but chatter among the Houses is increasing. Know that I will do what I must and that any being -- sentient or otherwise -- that I perceive as a threat to the Empire which finds its way into the view of my rifle scope: it shall be dead before it hits the ground. This I swear.

This is Jedi Master Macmu reporting in from Alderaan's Forward Operating Base located within the Glarus Valley. There are currently no attacks happening here, but I will stand guard in case these are not isolated incidents. I will however report that the local fauna seems to be... edgy as if a storm were coming. I will also investigate this oddity more. Master Macmu out.

A bug hunt, you say? I'll bring the Orokeet Hot Wings and lots of Corellian Whisky. :rak_04::wea_14::wea_14:

I don't like Whisky.

I prefer Wine. I know Alderaan has some good vintages, and that Corelllia has some great Vineyards. But I forgot which of the Five Brothers has the most Vineyards. Any chance you know?