Welcome to the new Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ website!

CourtneyWoods

We are excited to unveil the brand new Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ website! We’ve completely rebuilt the website from the ground-up, with the intention of providing you with the latest game updates in an easy to navigate way. In addition to all of the latest news and information that is released, we’re also going to give you much more information about in-game content. Right now, you can check out our updated Flashpoints page on the Holonet, which includes information for each of the seventeen Flashpoints currently in the game.

Read More

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it! The ONLY thing I would like changed is making it more obvious what threads are read and what ones are unread. As it is I feel like the color difference isn't very much (at least on my work computer, I'll double check at home) so it's a little hard to tell the difference. Other than that, for the most part I think the new site is great! It'll take some getting used to, but that's only because I've been used to viewing the other site for the past 3 years. ;)

I like the overall look but the default font's a bit large and it's very hard to tell the difference between a thread with new posts and one without. Otherwise it's pretty sleek looking. :)

ETA Also, the quote boxes kinda blend into the main post, especially if that post happens to be on a grey section versus a black one.

Edited by Lurkz

Overall, I like it.

The mostly borderless design makes it blur together a little too much for my taste, but it does look very elegant. I've found that it is harder for me now to discern between two separate posts in a thread, despite the background color tiling. I've also noticed that it's harder for me to see at a glance which threads have new posts since my last visit.

And did we always have Arial as the native font? Because that is unfortunate XD

Overall, I like it.

The mostly borderless design makes it blur together a little too much for my taste, but it does look very elegant. I've found that it is harder for me now to discern between two separate posts in a thread, despite the background color tiling. I've also noticed that it's harder for me to see at a glance which threads have new posts since my last visit.

Can you tell me what you mean thank you.

Overall, I like it.

I agree with regards to the separation of posts. In a thread I don't have much of an issue with it because of signatures and spacing, but on the dev tracker the lack of bordering makes it harder to separate posts from each other.