Vicious/Shots Fired 2 v 2 Dueling Tournament

sbeeb

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happens if you have to fight yourself? :eek:

Was gonna say this ^

I probably won't be able to make the tournament, I'm pretty busy this month but I'll definitely pass the word on to Reign.

What happens if you have to fight yourself? :eek:

At that point, you'll have to pick which group you want to try and win with. We're setting a limitation to only two different groups you are allowed to be in. The person that is left out can then pick up a new person and compete with that team.

New rule: you will be allowed to enter multiple teams but not with the same two people on alts. Ex: Etzion and I, and Sibek and I can be two teams, but, Sibek and I, and Sibek's alt my alt are not allowed. Both teams will have to pay the 200k entry fee though.

♥♥♥

Much happiness.

Oh man I have to work during the tourneys! PLS PLS PLS tell me someone will be streaming/recording these for later viewing!

I'm sure we could get someone to stream. However, if we don't get at least 5-7 teams, I may hold it off till later in the summer. We'll see what happens. I don't mind holding the tournament, even if we don't get enough entry fees to cover the prize pool. We have enough to cover, but it seems pointless if only 3-4 teams are going to be there. Just my opinion though. I'll be going out of town this Thursday and coming back Sunday night. Hopefully by then some teams have registered.

I can record, but cannot stream (I figured it out on my old computer, but can't remember how I did it now that I have a new computer :confused:)

Also, got a team or two coming for registering in the next day or so.

If you guys think we should move it back to a better date or something, let me know. I'm all ears here and we don't mind moving it back if that means more teams. (wish people would use the forums more :()

We're going to hold this off for a couple more weeks. I'm going to try and talk to people personally to see if people will be able to get teams because obviously making forum sign-ups isn't really working. I'll let y'all know the new date once I figure everything out.

Stiink and I would like to participate in this, but we are both still in Partisan gear. Just need at least full Obroan and we will be good to go. Five pieces remaining for my Sniper. Not sure where Stiink is at, but I think he's ahead of me.

We are also going to put together a team for 4s if anyone is up for Grouped. Seems like there's a lot of noise in the Ranked channel. Don't know if that's for Grouped or for Yolo.

Stiink and I would like to participate in this, but we are both still in Partisan gear. Just need at least full Obroan and we will be good to go. Five pieces remaining for my Sniper. Not sure where Stiink is at, but I think he's ahead of me.

We are also going to put together a team for 4s if anyone is up for Grouped. Seems like there's a lot of noise in the Ranked channel. Don't know if that's for Grouped or for Yolo.

Yah, we're going to hold this off for a little, probably looking at mid to late June. I'll let you know once we get closer to knowing the exact date.

Yah, we're going to hold this off for a little, probably looking at mid to late June. I'll let you know once we get closer to knowing the exact date.

hey bro can i also know the exact date as to when you will stop super q'ing solo ranked?

hello jung ma!

vicious/shots fired will be holding a 2 v 2 tournament in outlaw’s den in the pit! We absolutely loved the 1 v 1 tournament that was held a month ago and want to see who the best 2 v 2 team on the server is! We hope this will be a nice turnout, as we plan to hold more events through the whole summer to get the community to come together. It’s also for other people to (hopefully) get a look at new faces and possibly create ranked arenas teams for the future.

level

where

outlaw's den, in the pit

schedule

this will be completely dependent on how many people will sign-up, each round will take place on a sunday. I’m hoping that it will only take two sundays. First round date will not change, but others may as soon as i get a better feeling of how many participants will be there.

First round – tba – beginning at 5 pm est

final round – tba – beginning at 5 pm est

entry fee + sign-ups

-200k/team

-you sign up via responding to this thread, inboxing me on the forums, or messaging/mailing me in game to rivik or valeryus. (both imp toons)

-new rule: You will be allowed to enter multiple teams but not with the same two people on alts. Ex: Etzion and i, and sibek and i can be two teams, but, sibek and i, and sibek's alt my alt are not allowed. Both teams will have to pay the 200k entry fee though.

-tell me the names of your team and the class, and who will be accepting prizes if your team gets top 3.

Example: Subject: Jung ma 2 v 2 dueling tournament….body: Rivik (assassin) + auvric (sniper)…rivik will be accepting prizes because sibek is a scumbag. (something along the lines of that)

-if you do not mail me the credits by saturday, may 27th, 2014, your team will not be entered into the tournament.

-so, sign-up deadline will be, may 27th, 2014 at 11:59 pm.

rules

-guarding will be allowed. However, they can not be paired up with full heals or hybrid heals.

-double full heals will not be allowed. One healer is allowed and obviously an off healer is allowed. What i mean by this, if you want your group composition to be an operative that is spec'd medicine, and mercenary spec'd arsenal, the mercenary can off heal. I just don't want two operative spec'd medicine.

-hybrids are allowed.

-you will have time for all of your cooldowns to be reset. (as soon as both sides agree that they have all their cooldowns, the judge will count down)

-warzone medpacs and adrenals will be allowed.

-matches will be best of 3.

-double elimination. As soon as your team has lost twice, you are out of the tournament.

-the brackets will be randomly generated by myself once we have all the teams.

-no character swapping. The player you have signed up for is the player you are going to play. Swapping specs is allowed, however.

-there will be 4 judges spread out around the dueling arena in outlaw’s den.

-duels that get interrupted in any way are nullified immediately. However, if a team is absolutely destroying another team, and a person not participating “accidentally” hits one of the players, judges will talk and decide the fate of the match.

-the judges make the final ruling on any problems that may arise. If sibek is a judge, i will allow you to **** talk him as much as you want, but no other judges please.

prizes

1st place – 5,000,000 credits

2nd place – 2,000,000 credits

3rd place – 500k credits

other notes

i’m hoping this will go smoothly, however i know there will be trolls that will want to mess up our event. We will try and be as fair as possible. If this goes well, we intend to do more throughout the summer. Possibly another 1 v 1, 5 v 5s or maybe even like a 10 v 10 (i don’t know how that would work out but i’m sure we could think of something).

also

i am putting this up early for two reasons. I want everyone the chance to get a full set of the brutalizer gear and i want you guys’ opinions on what i have written. I am extremely open minded. If you have any suggestions or recommendations please say something. I will discuss with etzion and atul and we’ll see what we think is the most fair for everyone. remember, this is my first time, and vicious/shots fired holding something like this. We are complete noobs to this. I’m hoping that guilds that use these forums a lot will help spread the word to their members. (penumbral, sdsg, reign, umbra, regulators, dle, etc) i will also be really annoying on imp and pub fleet for some of the day, telling everyone to check the forums.

Thanks fellas.

let me translate this.

"i am putting this up for 2 reasons... So i can farm you with my superqueue for gear and rating, and to farm you with my superqueue for gear and rating. I will discuss with etzion and atul what we think is the most fair time for everyone to get their bu77holes reached into by me and my superqueue 4 man in the solo ranked brackets. If you have any recommendations that don't involve telling us to not solo queue and rating tank people who are playing legitimately then please tell us. I like to pretend that i am extremely open minded but i exploit a gimped matchmaking system to gain e-fame and possibly a rancor or special pet that will most likely be my new girlfriend and facebook profile photo."