Question re Vette reunion

trek_addict

Okay, so my Sith Warrior is brand new, not even off Korriban yet, but I intend to go the same way as the other one I had before accidentally deleting him, i.e. light-side and romancing Vette. Now, I know she returns in KOTFE and that you can resume the romance, but is that influenced by your choices during KOTFE/Knight of the Eternal Throne like with Elara Dorne for the Republic trooper? I.e. you screw up during those two expansions and she kicks your *** to the curb?

Re Vettes return you really only have 2 choices in that chapter, reunite and resume the relationship or end it.

that's basically it.

Chapter is the funniest and most fun IMO of KOTFE so be ready for some laughts :D

accidentally deleting him

I gots ta know. How the ---- do you *accidentally* delete a character? I mean, I get clicking on the wrong delete button, but it does try to get you to avoid deleting that character.

(There's a separate argument about whether it should do what GW2 does, and ask you to type the character's name instead of just the word "DELETE".(1) GW2 also does this for certain very valuable items, where you must type the full name of the item, *including* the number of them if it's a stack. The DvL +XP armour sounds like an obvious candidate for "very valuable" in this context.)

(1) I can see this causing people problems when they try to delete Aĉçèňţmàñ, but I frankly don't care about that kind of foolishness.

I wanted to delete a Trooper I'd decided to re-do (playing the replacement as I type this) and the problem is, I did that when it was something like half past one in the morning, so I didn't realize that I had clicked the wrong button until after pressing delete again....:o

I wanted to delete a Trooper I'd decided to re-do (playing the replacement as I type this) and the problem is, I did that when it was something like half past one in the morning, so I didn't realize that I had clicked the wrong button until after pressing delete again....:o

It might be too late at this point (depends on how long ago it was) but if it is recent you can create a ticket to CS and they can restore deleted characters