Carange Marauder PVP video, yo.

DOOMOCTAGON

Just some straight up wins. Forgot I recorded these. If it isn't obvious I play for wins not numbers so don't start with your deathmatch talk about doing more damage blah blah blah. Had good heals and Dps with me.

Fast forward to about 26:00 for some fun huttball action.

Marauder Carnage PVPVPVPVPVPVP

Edited by DOOMOCTAGON

You can PM someone with a saved interface layout? PM me that **** then! =) I do like it, but I'd have to redo the bindings, so different than mine.

I've been wanting to get into streaming, but my net connection only has about 1 mbps upload speed. From the quality, I can see yours isn't spectacular either, although it does seem to be abit better than mine. Overall pretty solid, keep it up.

Oh and you can clearly see in this video just how easy it is to stop a carnage marauder. One stun/cc/knockback and his rotation is trashed, and he has to wait another 9 seconds before h can put out big burst again. So "Marauder OP" *****es need to stop whining.

Oh and you can clearly see in this video just how easy it is to stop a carnage marauder. One stun/cc/knockback and his rotation is trashed, and he has to wait another 9 seconds before h can put out big burst again. So "Marauder OP" *****es need to stop whining.

Honestly this vid isn't doing the damage numbers justice. I think a lot of frames were dropped and so a lot of the numbers I'm hitting don't even show up. Out of all the mara builds carnage is the hardest to shut down.

Edited by DOOMOCTAGON