CM, Derp talk?

tormentuk

This is launch, they are just labeling this EGA to cover themselves better.

They forgot one thing, this is a mmo. Where people like to be the first to compete stuff, in game. People have a consumer right to be all treat the same, they are giving people special treatment. out of line

They gave you special treatment as well :)

Yep because they can. Launch is a week out. Nobody is entitled to anything.

This is a big day for us; we are launching Star Wars: The Old Republic, BioWare’s largest and most ambitious project to date

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=273

Launch is today sweaty. Anyone who thinks otherwise apparently doesn't know what an MMO is.

Also, 5 waves. They have many working hours yet, they could have fitted at least 10 in today. But I suppose that means they would actually have to work for our money, Something that is a rarity in an EA funded company.

So don't give them your money then. Problem solved. Can I mark you down for a cancel?

So don't give them your money then. Problem solved. Can I mark you down for a cancel?

Oh don't worry, my account won't be renewing after the first free month. That "other" buy once, no sub mmo will be out by then. You know, the one that has been made for players, and not been face rolled into release.

Everyone paid the same pre order price, WHY should some of us be treated second class? We are getting a lesser service for the same price, i am sure there is a law against this somewhere.

Because when you do get to log in your game client will somehow be inferior to everyone else's. Le *sigh*.

QUOTE: Two, our plan is to continue to add servers - but carefully, and in response to demand. We need to monitor that demand and roll out servers accordingly. A long-term recipe for MMO failure is to add a lot of servers early on, and then when population decreases, have to close those servers and merge them together.

This quote was from stephen reed, a little bit worrying don't they have figures for ppl who have pre-ordered? good indication of servers needed. This isn't including the ppl that havn't pre-ordered and who are going to buy on the 20th and after, even more servers needed.

so no faith then that you are going to keep a high number of your player base to keep up at least with the number of pre-orders.

This is launch, they are just labeling this EGA to cover themselves better.

They forgot one thing, this is a mmo. Where people like to be the first to compete stuff, in game. People have a consumer right to be all treat the same, they are giving people special treatment. out of line

People's consumer right begins the 20th when they are actually paying with gametime to play.. sup?

Edited by Starebear

Oh don't worry, my account won't be renewing after the first free month. That "other" buy once, no sub mmo will be out by then. You know, the one that has been made for players, and not been face rolled into release.

But why even play that month? You can cancel your pre-order right now and get a refund for most of your money.

So why waste your time playing it at all. Better yet, why waste your typing skills in Swtor's forums ? That 'other' game has plenty of forums you can talk in. Bye!

How am i trolling? they're the ones making up posts, just to try settle us down. How i go about making my posts in my business and it's derives from my culture. Every culture has different ways of conveying messages.

Trolls will call others a troll as a preemptive strike. In other words, you were trolled.