Bobcow's PvP video

Bobcowww

A few people from Core were talking about recording games and making videos etc. Anyway here's my first video, I put it together pretty quickly. Footage is from a single warzone, was a pretty intense game to try heal though. Might look into taking videos of other good games and putting together a proper highlights video.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice video man. I see you didn't use kolto pack that game do you use it at all or just use underworld medicine to keep upper hand for the heavy heals. Would also be interested in what spec you play and what class you find hardest to heal through as i have been getting different opinions from people i have been asking. Edited by Jazzaaaa

A few people from Core were talking about recording games and making videos etc. Anyway here's my first video, I put it together pretty quickly. Footage is from a single warzone, was a pretty intense game to try heal though. Might look into taking videos of other good games and putting together a proper highlights video.

Nice. You are always a name i like to see in warzones. looking forward to seeing more.

I have never ever been able to kill bobcows solo in pvp, god knows I have tried. Best healer on MDN no doubt.

It's a Scoundrel healer too many get out of jail cards.

Dodge,Combat Stealth,AOE Mez. and the ability to heal on the move..

Edited by Zizzz

It's a Scoundrel healer too many get out of jail cards.

Dodge,Combat Stealth,AOE Mez. and the ability to heal on the move..

I have a lot of respect for Bob no doubt he has is an amazing healer.. however i agree with zirx its a long stretch to say he is the best.. because there are a lot of other good quality healers that don't get the same level of respect.. Bobcowz is very good no doubt.. but i have seen a few other players show just as much skill.

I have a lot of respect for Bob no doubt he has is an amazing healer.. however i agree with zirx its a long stretch to say he is the best.. because there are a lot of other good quality healers that don't get the same level of respect.. Bobcowz is very good no doubt.. but i have seen a few other players show just as much skill.

I think you're forgetting that Bobcow out heals scoundrels on his commando - well used to until he rolled a scoundrel himself.

Maybe it's time to go sage heals bob and shut swashbuckler up

Nice video man. I see you didn't use kolto pack that game do you use it at all or just use underworld medicine to keep upper hand for the heavy heals. Would also be interested in what spec you play and what class you find hardest to heal through as i have been getting different opinions from people i have been asking.

Yeah I don't really use kolto pack much at all, the energy cost and the fact that it uses an upper hand just makes it too inefficient. It's pretty much always better to use an underworld medicine or an emergency medpack instead of a kolto pack. Sometimes if you have 2-3 stacks of upper hand and 100% energy it might be worth it, or sometimes it's worth using to bait an interupt. But yeah its pretty common for me to go entire game without touching it.

This is my spec for anyone that is interested: http://www.swtor-spy.com/skill-tree-calculator/scoundrel/22/?build=020323220210023012110030001000300000000000000000000000000230200000000000000000000000&ver=15

As for which class is hardest to heal through, I'd say smash sent's if I'm trying to keep multiple teammates up, or pt's if I'm trying to keep myself up. Probably no surprise there.

I remember this game, got the ninja but we couldn't hold it :(

Yeah it's too bad we were all in mid when you got it, I doubt we would have been able to get there in time to back you up. Was a good ninja though.

I think you're forgetting that Bobcow out heals scoundrels on his commando - well used to until he rolled a scoundrel himself.

Maybe it's time to go sage heals bob and shut swashbuckler up

My sage is like level 44 or something, and already has fully optimized EWH gear waiting for it to ding 50. I doubt I'll be at the level of the best sages like Swash though, I still feel a lot more comfortable on scoundrel than sage.

Thanks for all the compliments guys, I honestly still think Zirkx is the best healer on the server though. He was always the only commando that was better than me, would love to see what he can do on a scoundrel.

Edited by Bobcowww

I think anyone who can get the numbers that zirx and bobcow can on commandos would be able to get in insane numbers on sages and scoundrels. Also a bit sick of swash talking himself up constantly. Meds has a pretty big e-***** but at least he gets the numbers to warrant him flashing it in public. Don't think I have ever seen swash in a wz and I'm on most nights.

Also I would like to see a video from luc and first and also for'tor ninja'ing people.

yeah you really are a pain in the *** in pvp. I once fought you in the pit and I pushed you in the acid just before a 5k smash, then leapt at you, pretty sure I forced choked you in the acid then like another *********** smash, and you didnt go down, total BS, I mean like just ****en die already.

also Zirks you seem like your compensating for something with that big gun you hall around, party told me to say this, hes really rude to everyone and I dont know why,

oh and I think chieftain is really adorable and cute, the way he kills people is really nice, he seems sorry about it and thats just great. when he kills me I imagine falling into his arms and him stealing a kiss from this young boy (if you want, I could also be manly man if your into it)

I think anyone who can get the numbers that zirx and bobcow can on commandos would be able to get in insane numbers on sages and scoundrels. Also a bit sick of swash talking himself up constantly. Meds has a pretty big e-***** but at least he gets the numbers to warrant him flashing it in public. Don't think I have ever seen swash in a wz and I'm on most nights.

Also I would like to see a video from luc and first and also for'tor ninja'ing people.

Another scrub weighing in? In the few games I play a day I probably do more than you do in a month of play.