Act 3 Closing Bugged out for Bounty Hunter

Hench

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kind of amazing that something like this doesn't warrant an emergency hotfix, honestly. You could bring the servers down for 10 minutes (like they were already planning to do last night, before they mysteriously decided not to after the announcement) and have it done.

This only shows the ignorance from the developer, all we get is some generic replies that they are working hard on it without any ETA or anything. The same happened with Aion and other MMOs which unfortunately are F2P now.

Spending so many hours playing the game just to get your character stuck at a crucial moment is not acceptable.

i'm stuck between 2 locked doors, the port hangar and the passenger deck ones. I think it's because i went into a warzone while being on the ship, i have tried everything except emergency fleet pass, still on 3.5h cd. So be careful when you board that ship, or you'll be trapped in limbo

I've been stuck here since before the official release. I've filled out several tickets and they just get closed by people saying they don't have enough info about what I'm talking about. Is there any info on when this is going to get fixed. I am unable to do any dailies on Ilum.

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Path notes on the Test Server have an update in regards to this, under the "Imperial" section. You can find the notes here: 1.0.2 Patch Notes.

Thank you again for your patience as we work to correct this issue.

Honestly we've been patience since beta and hoped it was fixed before the game launched. People are still going to be pissed that you couldnt hotfix an npc in so we dont fall anymore behind on gear then our guildmates.. Waiting 3 more days just sets us that more behind and no compensation screws more.. Hopefully now as a company you guys figured out what your priorities are when it comes to what should have been patched last week and waiting another week cause "baby names are more important"

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Path notes on the Test Server have an update in regards to this, under the "Imperial" section. You can find the notes here: 1.0.2 Patch Notes.

Thank you again for your patience as we work to correct this issue.

So does that mean we will get our titles then? Cause at the moment the Lightsided Bounty Hunters haven't got it either.

Or will we have to keep this thread alive until you sort out everything?

Edited by Nemonia

Bumping just because i'm very pissed about this. Everyone in my guils is doing the illum daily quests and I sit around twiddling my thumbs.

I LOVE this game to death but all Bounty Hunters deserve some sort of compensation for losing all of these commendations. Send us a gift basket with 25 commendations in it and ill be happy. As it stand right now I have friends that have obtained over 6 epic mods for both their weapons and armor. So all their base weapon damage is above mine simply because the MAIN CLASS QUEST is bugged. EXTREMELY disappointing to say the least.

There are 17 daily commendations available each day. 7 of them come from Belsavis. Doing the bonus series+dailies the first time on Belsavis gets you enough commendations for two mods. There are two more dailies you can do on Ilum as well. You can get 9/17 daily commendations from the daily quests as it is. We are unable to get 8 of them.

Stop whining and just do the dailies available. You can get a mod a day at the current rate instead of 2 mods/day. Not really game-breaking at this point.

There are 17 daily commendations available each day. 7 of them come from Belsavis. Doing the bonus series+dailies the first time on Belsavis gets you enough commendations for two mods. There are two more dailies you can do on Ilum as well. You can get 9/17 daily commendations from the daily quests as it is. We are unable to get 8 of them.

Stop whining and just do the dailies available. You can get a mod a day at the current rate instead of 2 mods/day. Not really game-breaking at this point.

yeah while everyone else is getting 3 mods a day. With us missing out on those 8 other comm's we're falling behind pretty quickly as each day goes by. It's a legitimate complaint for those who care about raiding. With us being that far behind some people will lose out on raid spots in their guilds because everyone else will be better geared.

So really think about that next time and yes it is game breaking because we have to wait to finish a story quest that was like it is now for months in beta and waiting 2 weeks after launch for a fix seems ridiculous while every other class gets to carry on. So dont be a troll and learn to think about things in the long run and not just short term.

Without wishing to send this thread offtopic - what title? I know I'm missing a bunch of titles, but what LS Bunter title did I miss?

Sith inquistors got a title, Sith Warriors got a title and Imperial Agents got a title after finishing Chapter 3.

No Bounty Hunter so far have got theirs, regardless if they are LS or DS.

yeah while everyone else is getting 3 mods a day. With us missing out on those 8 other comm's we're falling behind pretty quickly as each day goes by. It's a legitimate complaint for those who care about raiding. With us being that far behind some people will lose out on raid spots in their guilds because everyone else will be better geared.

So really think about that next time and yes it is game breaking because we have to wait to finish a story quest that was like it is now for months in beta and waiting 2 weeks after launch for a fix seems ridiculous while every other class gets to carry on. So dont be a troll and learn to think about things in the long run and not just short term.

I think you're having a problem with mathematics.

There are 17 daily commendations available through daily quests on Ilum and Belsavis. You are able to get 9 of those 17. The mods cost 8 commendations. That means you can get 1 mod every day.

Everyone else can get 17 every day. 8 * 2 = 16. That means they can get 2 mods every day. What in the world are you talking about with 3 mods per day?

I'm not trolling and I did think about it. What you aren't thinking about is the bug is fixed in the patch. You all are ************ and moaning about an issue that is fixed and talking about how you can't get mods. Half the people in this thread probably assumed all dailies were broken for the BH and haven't done a single one since they hit 50. The other half are apparently too busy posting in this thread to do them. My point is shut your baby mouths and go do what you can do. It will be fixed in the next patch. There is no point continuing to post in this thread about how upset you are.

I need to go now. I'm doing my dailies today so I can go buy another purple mod.