Amazon Updated Delivery Date 12/20

Thourton

I just checked my pre-order with Amazon, and the Standard Shipping (3-5 days) is expected to arrive on Dec. 20. This is upgraded from One Day Shipping that was estimated to arrive on Dec. 22.

Thanks to Stephen and the others at BioWare for working with the retailers to get units moving out the door.

So now the question is if I grab One Day Shipping, will I get the game before Dec. 20, and would it be worth it.

I just checked my pre-order with Amazon, and the Standard Shipping (3-5 days) is expected to arrive on Dec. 20. This is upgraded from One Day Shipping that was estimated to arrive on Dec. 22.

Thanks to Stephen and the others at BioWare for working with the retailers to get units moving out the door.

So now the question is if I grab One Day Shipping, will I get the game before Dec. 20, and would it be worth it.

IMO I would not change a thing on your shipping. While it could allow you to get the stuff early it could equally bonk your order and delay it past the 20th. I would not chance it.