HK-51 questgiver wont talk

Hey guys, I've just reached level 49 and I've decided that I'd go for HK-51. I reached Belsavis and went to Section X to try and speak to GO-A1 (or whatever it's name is) and he just completely ignored me and it wont let me start the quest but there is a greyed out mission marker on it's head. I was on Belsavis a few days ago and may have accidentally abandoned the quest without realising what it was for.. If I did abandon the quest, will I be able to restart it at some point? Oh and I've also tried asking customer and I was just completely ignored which made me rather angry :rak_02: Edited by SomeAsianKid
Forgot to add a detail

I think the droid that's right by the shuttle in Section X gives it to you also.

But whoever gives it to you, it will tell you to go talk to the questgiver... Can't remember his name....General Avrun??

That is the "breadcrumb" quest giver who directs you to section x, from there there is a droid, as mentioned above, who then sends you to another quest giver in the Frozen Lake section of the map. That is where you really start.

Yeah, I'm level 51 now and I've finished the Inquisitor main storyline (awesome by the way) and I went back the Section X and the droid spoke to me again and told me to speak to Avrun, cheers for all the help guys and good hunting :)