Why I am quitting this game....

Jarbarian

This is the most un-balanced game since WOW came out. I really enjoy being stunned to death and destroyed by hackers, cheaters and players who only join WZ as teams/groups. I haven't won a PUG WZ in forever. I get killed in litterally 5 seconds. Honestly, I see no fun in this game when it's so un-balanced in PVP its completely pointless to even log in.

This patch completely destroyed whatever fun I was having playing it where at least I could last in a match long enough to do SOME damage. Not anymore.

Since WOW just lost 1.3 million users in the past 4 months, I suspect SWTOR will also go the way of the Do-Do bird and die right along with it.

Games that are completely unfair and not fun to play always die out. And so will SWTOR. Unless there's some magical patch coming out to stop cheaters and hackers and balance the game, it's going to die, mark my words.

This is the most un-balanced game since WOW came out. I really enjoy being stunned to death and destroyed by hackers, cheaters and players who only join WZ as teams/groups. I haven't won a PUG WZ in forever. I get killed in litterally 5 seconds. Honestly, I see no fun in this game when it's so un-balanced in PVP its completely pointless to even log in.

This patch completely destroyed whatever fun I was having playing it where at least I could last in a match long enough to do SOME damage. Not anymore.

Since WOW just lost 1.3 million users in the past 4 months, I suspect SWTOR will also go the way of the Do-Do bird and die right along with it.

Games that are completely unfair and not fun to play always die out. And so will SWTOR. Unless there's some magical patch coming out to stop cheaters and hackers and balance the game, it's going to die, mark my words.

My characters are in my sig, just send the credits my way

play pve, it seems you are not good enough to handle with skilled players .... standard l2p issue

The QQ is strong with this one.

I so agree with what you said and some of the pvp players are just PLAIN RUDE been there done that and its so sad trying to learn and having some of the players treat you like trash cause there all on a higher level. :mad:

YES!!! one less bad i gotta deal with in these warzones thank god please take ur badness to mario kart or somethin u can play wit my nephews they pretty good tho they probably gonna look at each other like who is this bad?!

There are many reasons to leave this game, and there are many reasons to stay. There is still an active population that plays. The condition you're experiencing is called focus fire, and it occurs on higher playing fields. The solution to that is coordination to counter it...meaning using terrain, having shields and heals alongside your own dps squad.

Regular matches...yes can be painfull. Faced against a coordinated group is almost impossible to beat, with ******s on your team. But having said that, regular matches are great because they pop constantly, and you might get lucky and network with others.(good players will remember each other). If you are able to perform well in the warzone you might even get snagged by a pvp guild, and then begin coordinated game play.

There are many reasons to leave this game, and there are many reasons to stay. There is still an active population that plays. The condition you're experiencing is called focus fire, and it occurs on higher playing fields. The solution to that is coordination to counter it...meaning using terrain, having shields and heals alongside your own dps squad.

Regular matches...yes can be painfull. Faced against a coordinated group is almost impossible to beat, with ******s on your team. But having said that, regular matches are great because they pop constantly, and you might get lucky and network with others.(good players will remember each other). If you are able to perform well in the warzone you might even get snagged by a pvp guild, and then begin coordinated game play.

and by active, you mean a mere 400k. Remind you, we were over a million players not long ago...still loosing players for the same stuff OP just mentioned.

I quit WoW due to the mess that PvP is and has been since WOTLK. While i am starting to see some of those issues creeping from there to this game, i still have some hopes that the dev team will get off their rear ends and will address these issues and soon.

I suggest you just take a break or maybe roll another toon for some time.

This game does have some problems but it also has alot going for it. Lets hope the problems are at least in the process of being repaired

OP has good reason to be frustrated after the botched attempts at implementing bolster in 2.0. Bioware has no excuse not to have implemented it properly in the first place, and certainly no excuse not to have corrected it by now. Lots of players are frustrated.

and by active, you mean a mere 400k. Remind you, we were over a million players not long ago...still loosing players for the same stuff OP just mentioned.

400k SUBCRIBERS!

Edited by Darkshadz

The game will die if the premades are not removed.

Ive seen problems like this in other RPGMMO's and the probs were let to be for too long. The game died.

Bioware really dont seem to listen carefully enough on the players.

Ive seen problems like this in other RPGMMO's and the probs were let to be for too long. The game died.

WoW is still alive and kicking.

There is NOTHING stopping you from forming your own premade. Zero, zilch, nada. It's not some exclusive club that only a certain player base has access to. Being in a premade is an advantage, yes. But it's absolutely available to every single person playing the game.

No MMO in the history of ever has "died" because of premades in PvP. Drama queen much?

...mere 400k swtor fans, ya,

Anyone remember aoc? You couldn't even find 16 players online to get a mini-game. I'll admit, iron citadel was scary just before the first merge. I hope we don't see that again when new mmo's come out.

I so agree with what you said and some of the pvp players are just PLAIN RUDE been there done that and its so sad trying to learn and having some of the players treat you like trash cause there all on a higher level. :mad:

Just because WOW had macros to make people look good. Maybe it is a learn to play issue and you shouldn't of cheated in WOW so much. Bads will always be bads.

You come off as someone from a pve or rp server that has no fundamental knowledge of pvp. Your attention post also begs that assumption as well.