Conquest

Silenceo

It used to be exactly that, but changed it up this time around. Crystal costs were much too low before, but now are falling into the projected margin for most ships.

Then what about just doubling the old costs? That way weapons would still be more expensive, but there would be a more logical progression.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then what about just doubling the old costs? That way weapons would still be more expensive, but there would be a more logical progression.

Because that would overall decrease the costs *except for special category* and in most cases it is just doubled.

Octo being just slightly more, and dual being just a little more. Dual merely adding 1, and octo adding 4.

As for the missile post, not sure.

Edited by Silenceo

Still has a while until it starts remember J. It only officially starts, when the thread with the name of the current incarnation is posted. Such as this last one was 'Galactic Schemes'.

Yes I know you still have to add the extra OP elements to it.The OCC thread.I hope we can start before Christmas break.

Hey Sil I have a question how does the pre request for these abilities work now?

Force Throw* (once achieved appropriate TK level)

Force Wave* (once achieved appropriate Force Push)

Force Whisper* (with appropriate Telepathy lvl)

What are the appropriate level for these abilities? Or is it mastery you need to unlock these abilities.

May just have to post a character in order to get the 2.0 thread going. I mean, I thought you guys were dying to post your stuff. :rolleyes:

Please do I like your characters. I was waiting for you to post the rest of OP before I posted not to mention I didn't want to be the first person to post.

Please do I like your characters. I was waiting for you to post the rest of OP before I posted not to mention I didn't want to be the first person to post.

No need to be shy. :p

That said, I will be keeping the OP in 2.0 minimalistic. Most likely, only going to add the NPC and PC factions to it.

Perhaps some layout examples which for the most part are the same from 1.0.

Google docs will have the rest.

Side Note: It also looks bad if the OP is also the 2nd post... :o

Edited by Silenceo

That said, I will be keeping the OP in 2.0 minimalistic. Most likely, only going to add the NPC and PC factions to it.

I don't like that keep having to switch between docs when am not home sucks.I like that I could just get one my phone and open multiple browser looking at everything in the OP.

I think we should also keep unit production and Eco in their as well.Personally everything should be their.What if we have people who doesn't want to use Doc?I say keep it similar to the old OP.

While I agree with the 2nd post being the OP is bad but alright I'll post something. Not my faction am allow that to be fabulously late to the party.

Honestly I think it would be better to have it formatted like in 1.0, it's likely easier to track and still has everyone on an even playing field as we know what to expect from each other.