What does it mean when Server has a status at 'Full'?

Ratior

Does it mean that it is currently at its maximum capacity of players playing SWTOR at this moment in time, and that when these players log off, the server status would come down to High/Medium/Low, as appropriate?

OR

Does it mean that its total population (of currently active and currently inactive, i.e. offline) players is at the server's maximum capacity, and no other player can join this server of no one leaves that server as a player?

Does it mean that it is currently at its maximum capacity of players playing SWTOR at this moment in time, and that when these players log off, the server status would come down to High/Medium/Low, as appropriate?

OR

Does it mean that its total population (of currently active and currently inactive, i.e. offline) players is at the server's maximum capacity, and no other player can join this server of no one leaves that server as a player?

It means at the moment, the # playing on the server. Now I think it says full and then it starts to put you into a queue, if I remember correctly from the beta.

Yeah thats right Liberate. On beta at least It said Full but you could still log on, at max capacity it would display a queue time instead of saying full.

And yes it will drop to medium/low if people log out.

Edited by liamf