blackhole area weekly quest

I have serached for answer to this already and can''t find anything, does the weekly blackhole area quest that give blackhole comms still exist as since patch 1.4 I am unable to get it on any characters and some people tell me it no longer exists and others say it does and they can pick it up and they have linked it via in game but they may have picked it up before 1.4 Edited by sableyes

yup, no way to get it after 1.4 if you had it in your log before 1.4 you could do it and turn it in, but none of my toons who didnt have it in their books after 1.4? could not get it.

yay for removing yet another avenue for getting black hole coms.

Can we please get a response on whether or not this is an intentional change, or yet another of the myriad bugs 1.4 created?

Seriously, I want to know if I should write BH dalies off my list of things to do because without the weekly I see no point in doing them.

Yes but this one was ninja'd away from us. I did this on friday perfectly fine. Today, not so much...

Ummm, are y'all saying the weekly is no longer avaliable or that it no longer gives black hole comms? Cause posts like the above are confusing.... If you did the weekly Friday it wont be up again till Tuesday......

Yup, just tried.

Not in game anymore, can't be shared by someone who still has it.

Why was this removed?

I was so super excited for them to lower the cd on the boxes here, too...

Well, never going to BH again (until they bring the weekly back), guess that priority transport BH x3 was a complete waste now...

If this was a bug, fix this now.

If this was intentional, I'm seriously doubting bioware's thought process.

Please at least give us an answer!

:(

I hope its a bug cause altebitive is they stealth removed it and wasted a few hours of my game time because of it (trying differnt things to get it on differnt characters) then re-reading all the patch notes and asking many people about it.

I also now read they have removed the rakghoul weekly too so not much point doing lost island now either.

Edited by sableyes

I also nwo read they have removed the rechoul weekly too so not much point doing lost island now either.

Where did you hear this?

None of my three 50's did this the week before 1.4, so they all still have it, and i'm afraid to drop it to test. :/

i read in the Dev Tracker that the BH weekly is a known issue and they are working on it, so might wanna hang on for that fix. just thought i'd post here since they can't keep posting it in every thread that is popping up atm.

is there a chance that you could have done it on Tuesday since the game was not actually down until Wednesday when they updated to 1.4? Thinking due to the downtime, you accidently thought Wednesday was actually Tuesday since that is the normal day for maintenance downtime's?

is there a chance that you could have done it on Tuesday since the game was not actually down until Wednesday when they updated to 1.4? Thinking due to the downtime, you accidently thought Wednesday was actually Tuesday since that is the normal day for maintenance downtime's?

no chance at all I was working so never had time todo it, first time I had the time was sunday I also have 7 level 50's and checked on quite a few and even on off chance I did my main on tuesday and forgot no way I did all of them.

I had it on my Guardian before the patch and was able to complete it. I didn't have it on my Marauder and was unable to pick it up.

No idea about the Rhakghoul weekly.

LOL at putting out implants that cost 350 BH comms and then taking away ways to get BH comms.

Ummm, are y'all saying the weekly is no longer avaliable or that it no longer gives black hole comms? Cause posts like the above are confusing.... If you did the weekly Friday it wont be up again till Tuesday......

I have 3 Rep char and 1 Imp char. I was unable to pick it up on my Imp yesterday, but did it perfectly fine on my shadow... Sorry for the confusion.

Just tried to pick it up on my guardian last night.. was very disappointed :( got the box glowing saying ineligable but no weekly. I've been leveling an alt emp side recently but still try to do the blackhole weeklies on my two rep 50's. What's the point now? Other than a few credits I have no reason to really play my 50's much now. Least till I find a regular group can do stuff with. It gave me something to do with them...

Hope this is a bug and they fix it.

Edited by OdanBaruq

i read in the Dev Tracker that the BH weekly is a known issue and they are working on it, so might wanna hang on for that fix. just thought i'd post here since they can't keep posting it in every thread that is popping up atm.
Really? Because when I look at the dev tracker I see nothing about the weeklys at all, hence why I posted. If it was in there its now hidden or gone.