Non-jug/guardian Colicoid solo!

Hey, so I have had some time to figure out how it can be done.

Did a full legit solo run on my marauder of colicoid wargames. Turret phase was (yes) a mild challange.

The only real problems arose at the first puzzle, everything else was cake after that. (Though I assume without leap second puzzle would also pose a challange, might try working it out on a non-leap toon as well.)

Here is an SS with me behind the door that blocks the path to the console clearing he puzzle:

http://galleries.guildlaunch.net/315721/Screenshot_2014-04-04_20_16_44_3494253809Pop.jpg

Kudos to the one who can guess how I got through! (there was no cheesing at all by going outside of the fp and around the puzzle, like when a juggie soloed it while back).

You got the roaming add to knock you back over the ledge to your right in the picture.

Very close! The knockback itself is not enough to go from ledge to ledge, there is another detail involved you missed.

Very close! The knockback itself is not enough to go from ledge to ledge, there is another detail involved you missed.

You got knocked back and then proceeded to leap from midair to one of the big pathers just past the puzzle section?

You got knocked back and then proceeded to leap from midair to one of the big pathers just past the puzzle section?

Interesting thinking there. But sadly this cant be pulled off as I think I saw the champs not moving at all until the first puzzle is solved, so they r way out of range and the kb is not large enough to get within range.

The solution to the problem does involve the kb though. But maybe its not about getting knocked off :p

• 5 months later...

Kudos to the one who can guess how I got through! (there was no cheesing at all by going outside of the fp and around the puzzle, like when a juggie soloed it while back).

Friend in guild showed me how to do this...

You basically stand on the rail fairly close to one of the pillars that have the barrier attached (we use the left side one) and the kick-back *can* knock you up onto a rim on the pillar. Edge round slowly, and bingo!

You have to position carefully on the rail or you'll just get knocked up in the air and either land back down on the rail, or fall to your doom :p Once you know the sweet spot though, it's easy :D