Talon Flashpoint

Black Talon can be soloed without being a higher level. With my Sorcerer healer and Khem Val, I did it at lvl 10 without exceptional gear. Doing that can be tricky though on the last two bosses, as it required toggling "passive mode" on and off to get Khem Val to move out of AoE's :D

I know Hammer Station can be soloed without being too high a level. I did it at level 19 with no wipes, but that was with using a lvl 50 alt to get both my sorcerer and khem val orange gear with good mods (including the +41 Endurance Cartel Market color crystals :p). I haven't tried soloing anything higher than Hammer Station, because I just did that one as an experiment and don't feel like spending the credits upgrading all those mods. In the future once I have more alts and have a much higher presence bonus from completed companions in different classes, I'll probably experiment with low-level soloing again, but that would be pretty far in the future...

Edited by partylikeaturtle

only storymode FP you cant solo is colicoid. Kinda sad that you cant solo that one, especially since you cant even use groupfinder for it at level 50 and i feel like a ***** if needing on gear just for looks over someone who could actually use it as an upgrade.

Black Talon can be soloed without being a higher level. With my Sorcerer healer and Khem Val, I did it at lvl 10 without exceptional gear. Doing that can be tricky though on the last two bosses, as it required toggling "passive mode" on and off to get Khem Val to move out of AoE's :D

I know Hammer Station can be soloed without being too high a level. I did it at level 19 with no wipes, but that was with using a lvl 50 alt to get both my sorcerer and khem val orange gear with good mods (including the +41 Endurance Cartel Market color crystals :p). I haven't tried soloing anything higher than Hammer Station, because I just did that one as an experiment and don't feel like spending the credits upgrading all those mods. In the future once I have more alts and have a much higher presence bonus from completed companions in different classes, I'll probably experiment with low-level soloing again, but that would be pretty far in the future...

cool...i forgot where you go for this one though...any ideas?

cool...i forgot where you go for this one though...any ideas?

Which one? For Black Talon, find the elevator in the fleet labeled "Dromund Kaas Departures". I think it's at the top of the map. Or maybe it was the left... Anyway, go down that elevator and there'll be a Duros in there who gives you the mission. For Hammer Station (and the next five after it), find the elevator labeled "Mission Departures", and there are a bunch of holoterminals in there.

Which one? For Black Talon, find the elevator in the fleet labeled "Dromund Kaas Departures". I think it's at the top of the map. Or maybe it was the left... Anyway, go down that elevator and there'll be a Duros in there who gives you the mission. For Hammer Station (and the next five after it), find the elevator labeled "Mission Departures", and there are a bunch of holoterminals in there.

thanks. started doing the mission and got as far as the last 3 guys who keep killing me. Am i stuck here now or can i go back to my ship and do something else? I'm not going to beat them alone :(

thanks. started doing the mission and got as far as the last 3 guys who keep killing me. Am i stuck here now or can i go back to my ship and do something else? I'm not going to beat them alone :(

I don't think he meant you to try to solo it at low level. He mentioned that you need twinked gear (gear made/bought by hi-lvl alts), and most likely a class that can heal, and it still is hard.

If you're stuck, you can just use "Exit area" button above the minimap to exit the flashpoint.