Ebon Hawk PvP Shout-outs

Jenzali

Reposting this thread for our new Ebon Hawk server forums, this time with only hugs and no hate! Kayse's dying wish was for the thread to be renamed to "Shout-outs" as that seemed more fitting than "Call-outs".

Special Note - It seems many people are taking this thread the wrong way. This is not a flame thread and it is not used to say who is the most skilled, or least skilled. Many are taking some things too seriously, and im a bit of it as well as Im trying to keep this thread on track, but please keep things respectful. This is a community thread for the pvp community, not a thread for the skilled to boast and flame others. Nor is my list a list of the "most skilled" but the most active that i have seen or spoken to and will update accordingly with time. Thanks for understanding, and please ignore the flame/disrespectful posts from any party, including my own. Should have named the title Shout outs, not call outs, as i see now that can be extremely misleading.

Hello everyone! Vasuki here, aka Bebop/Griever. Back on Shien we took a lot of pride in our pvp community and we even had a dedicated thread, made by my good man Rolf, for calling out our favorite enemies and our least favorites who just made us want to headbutt our keyboards into dust. Here is our old thread where we just called out the people who got our intention and drove us insane, whether it be from getting killed by or saved by. This will be a nice way for us to learn the names of all these new people who we have no clue about who just had to move out of their homes.. We were a strong community on Shien, like a family, and It'd be great if we could become like that again but on a massive scale with all of you.

Don't be shy to leave your comments and call out who makes you furious! I think it'll be a great way to strengthen this new massive community we've been granted with.

Edited by Jenzali

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whilst i think hex/broken chains/GG have many great players, i dont just wanna rename the ones ive already named in the old thread.

riikeen sticks to me like glue and does a damn good job of shutting me out in nearly every game.

lamech always in the right place at the right time to stop me from being as sneaky as i thought i was going to be

dominance - hadnt seen this player before the start of august but does a great job with slows and the like, single-handedly won her team the game in the tunnel in one civil war match. - has almost become a swear-word in our mumble server.

Edited by kloma

I'm gonna be super-tacky and give shout outs to two of my guildies who save my squishy-soft bacon on a daily basis:

Lovey. The Love. Super-bad-***-healer-sorc. Yes. She makes healing look ******. I don't know how, but she does it. Going up against her on the PUG night just made it even more clear: great movement on the field, super-fast reactions, great evasion and all the while she keeps folks alive.

Defribula. Best operative healer on the server. Don't know how you do it, but you do it. You make it look easy. Made me think I could do that too...then I rolled an op healer and saw the bright shiny truth: you pwn us all.

Jenzali, thank you for starting a new Shout Out thread, the original one was epic, and now it's tradition. :) I'm sure Gabby approves, wherever he is.

Imps->

Jerc: Damn your PT hide, in a good way. Fighting you makes me miss Bruha, and that's a huge compliment from me.

Razyr: Ouch. Just Ouch.

Dominance/Dimi: Quit trying to kill me all the time! :p

Lamech: Where have you been? Playing in a different time slot, I guess. I really miss the cat and mouse with you and Pano. :(

Reps->

Everyone in ABlades: Thanks for continuing to play. Seriously.

Kloma: Always a pleasure to have in a WZ. :)

Bengalknight: Thanks for all the awesome heals. :D

See you guys on the battlefield.

Edited by RGMetal

Doing a different type of shout-out. Here's the people I'm most afraid of facing, but also how to beat them (at least in theory):

Shadows/Assassins:

Murk - Probably one of the best Huttball carriers out there and a very accomplished fire-puller. Watch your back if he's anywhere near a hazard and use your ranged stun on him just before the fire lights up.

Lamech - Absolutely brutal player and nearly unstoppable ball carrier. But I have never observed him passing the ball so you can just ignore his teammates and focus on him for the most part :p

Panopticus - If you ever leave less than 3 players at a node he WILL steal it, somehow. His weakness is that you can look inside the hut and click on him. Also he is bad at spelling guild names.

Shamaya - If she's guarding a node you're never going to get it from her. No known weaknesses yet.

Sentinels/Marauders:

Sar - I love everything about you. Your DPS, emotion-oriented gameplay, your tendency to stick to one target like glue for a whole warzone (some people even accuse you of griefing!), and the fact that you have every single Imperial player on ignore :p Damn objectives if you can keep a healer out of the game for a whole match! Even when I was a lowly recruit-geared healer I loved you from the first time. Not many players can play a melee class like that and still type out dozens of emotes at the same time.

Arash - As I posted in the old thread, you hit so hard that I would die again in the spawn after rezzing. The best way to beat you is just to group up with you so you're not against me.

Drazzen - Good all-round player but he is easily subdued by hugs and other expressions of love.

Manlio - Smart, objective-oriented player and a good sport too. Always a pleasure to play against.

Gunslingers/Snipers:

Prae - My jaw dropped when I first played against you. Usually when facing a very good Gunslinger, line of sight is the only tool that keeps me alive. How wrong I was. You used LoS mercilessly against me, separating me from my teammates and I couldn't get a single cast-time spell off (interrupting even better than a tank Juggy) and somehow you were still putting out 750k total damage on the rest of my team and making door-capping impossible with your Incendiary Grenade. Weakness: I can only guess that someone who puts out that much damage would have to be squishy, theoretically.

Guardians/Juggernauts:

Rytan - You are really a healer's best friend. I have never played with anyone who can protect so well. Full defense geared tanks are very rare and you put out incredible protection numbers. Weakness: Hits like a wet noodle :p

Reckoner - I swear that fat Twi'lek body must improve your Force Sweep damage. I have to keep yelling at everyone to not stack up on me :eek: Weakness: He's really fat so you can see him coming from a mile away.

Jevy - Same as Reckoner, only skinnier.

Adding a few more later for the healer or ranged classes. As a healer I tend to notice the people smashing my face in more than the guy healing them.

Edited by Jenzali

Lamech: Where have you been? Playing in a different time slot, I guess. I really miss the cat and mouse with you and pano.

I'm still here mostly during the day. Been on alts a lot. Actually you murdered me on my op healer that just hit 50 pretty hard this morning. :)

I would like to give a shout-out to Garjida.

He is a Jedi Guardian who uses tank spec but he hits like a truck and is damn near impossible to kill. I can recall in a Huttball match the other day him leaping to me and forcing me to run back towards the ball spawn where everyone was fighting instead of letting me just afk in the pit. He chased me all around that game and I could never take him down. This guy is seriously a B-O-S-S. Anyone who sees him coming should just run, not that running does you any good since he can just leap to you.

List of Best Players Rep Side:

Guardian: Garjida

Commando: Riddic/Rafter Badger (Both Amazing and awesomely geared)

Sentinel: Drazzen/Eroh (They're both awesome and both need to be mentioned)

Shadow: Murk

Vanguard: Kitt-eh (Not sure if they still play)

Sage: Etinda

I'll update with Imps later. :)

Edited by AlanShore

Not enough healer shout outs, call outs or what ever you want to call em.

HEALERS UNITE!

Not going to put guildie names up in here :D

Merc/commando

ACCA LACCA FLAME!

dimitrios

Dashto

Tam's healer forgot the name whoops!

Scoundrel/Op

Aydrell (Kilberto In training)

KGB

Noland

becca'antha

Defribula

Velvex

Kloma

Van'th

Vit

Sages/Sorcs

hollie

Quenadarious

Bay

Mufassa

lovey

Now Time for blast of the past( people we miss playing with)

Julia

Boxxy

Zilijin

Vee'two

Rosa

Kincaid

These are all the healers who I thought made Ebon Hawk a awesome server!

Love ya boy Kilberto <3

Edited by whilberto

I would like to give a shout-out to Garjida.

He is a Jedi Guardian who uses tank spec but he hits like a truck and is damn near impossible to kill. I can recall in a Huttball match the other day him leaping to me and forcing me to run back towards the ball spawn where everyone was fighting instead of letting me just afk in the pit. He chased me all around that game and I could never take him down. This guy is seriously a B-O-S-S. Anyone who sees him coming should just run, not that running does you any good since he can just leap to you.

Haven't laughed so hard in a long time.

My top 3 class list:

Pub

Sents : Drazzen, Manilo, Koenig

Guardians: Reckoner, Leife, Averth

Shadow : Shamaya, Murk, Dizeren

Sage : Bay, Alecia, Hollie

Scoundrel : Kilberto, Arina, Kloma

Gunslinger : Airsean (saw him on the other night so he counts), numerodos, can't think of anyone else who stands out.

Commando : Dimitrios, Riddic, N/A

Vanguard : Ordas, Peyton, Tuvor

Imp

Maras: Rayzr, Arash, N/A

Juggs : Lakas, Namrek* (spelling?), Baniv

Assassin : Claws, Joshurrad, Triggle

Sorcs: Zake, Notte, Satanas

Op : Defribula, Noland, Whinny*

Sniper : Lanurb, Malren, O'pii

Mercenary : Dashto, Paradox, Stormrider

Powertech : Texmex, Raando, Zihnn (honestly, I just can't leave out Jerc because he may be one of the best)

There's alot more great players I could name but I wanted to stick with top 3. I also tried to avoid using people's alts or mains that I already included. Just my opinion :)

Edited by DarthConn

I'm still here mostly during the day. Been on alts a lot. Actually you murdered me on my op healer that just hit 50 pretty hard this morning. :)

That explains it. I'm guessing you were the one that they stuck the big lightning bolt on. LOL

I don't really have time to play my alts. :(

Edited by RGMetal

My shout out goes to Vind're. She's not a healer who gets the best numbers but she's very objective conscious and has won FO some normal matches just by being more aware of what's going on than most. She's made me a better overall player because of this and honestly, I don't think FO would be where we are today, PvP-wise, if she weren't with us.

Okay, my turn. :3

These are the people I either cry or cheer when I'm in a WZ depending on if I'm on Zake or Zenevia. :p

Republic

Sentinel: BARRY MANLIO, Koenig, Kingslayer (Body Type 4 FTL tho),

Guardians: Jevy, Westfaller, Jendrick, Averth, Mouko, Gypo

Sage: Alecia, Hollie, Bay

Shadow: Alexis, Murk, Dizeren, Shamaya, Taliesine (<3),

Scoundrel: Aydrell, Ryph, Skyporker, Van'th, Grok, Shae

Gunslinger: Gennaveve

Commando: Dimitrios

Vanguard: Azhandra, Ordas, Parae, Tuvor, Rexan

Imperial:

Marauders: Arash, Razyr

Juggernauts: Zahrahk, Alurl (My heart will go on ;( ), Zerrick

Sorcerers: Baarf, Boxxy (RIP), Misa, Lovey

Assassin: Claws, Asterope, Jelly, Ares

Operative: Defribula, Whinnie, Merope, Roarke ( :( ) , Anaotram, Noland, Velvex

Sniper: O'pii, Ashfyre ( :( ) , Xaverri,

Powertech: Jerc, Raando, Texmex, Goregoth

This depressed me realizing how many good PVPers are gone now. I'm also sure I'm forgetting a ton of people.

HOWEVER, Garjida gets my vote for MVP. The dude is legendary.

Edited by Fleurant

gotta give a shout to rauken, who has just spent the better part of a civil war beating me like a read-headed stepchild

450k damage taken in that wz, and at least half of it was him

I always feel kinda bad when I have to kill you in a rep-vs-rep. :(