Petition to SWTOR to give ANY info on SGR

vanyelsf

So, I'm pleased that they have confirmed they're doing it, and I'm happy they have stood behind their statements of support and equality... but the tight-lipped-ness of releasing NOTHING else is like a thundering silence. I was hoping we could just get a forum petition signed by as many of us as possible asking them to tell us alittle more of ANYTHING!

I'm signing,

So, I'm pleased that they have confirmed they're doing it, and I'm happy they have stood behind their statements of support and equality... but the tight-lipped-ness of releasing NOTHING else is like a thundering silence. I was hoping we could just get a forum petition signed by as many of us as possible asking them to tell us alittle more of ANYTHING!

I'm signing,

Hello,

Stupid question, but what is SGR ?

Hello, there. We already have a great discussion thread dedicated to talking about the topic of same gender romances. If you'd like to share your thoughts, you'll find the discussion thread here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=374385

We're going to close this thread and ask that this discussion continue in the existing thread, so we can keep the conversation a little better consolidated. Thank you!