Trash respawning in EC NiM and Nightmare timer

Hey there, has anyone else had trash respawn upon a wipe on Kephess on Nightmare EC and erase their nightmare timers with the latest patch? We wiped on Kephess with about an hr left on the timer, when we re-entered EC, all the trash respawned. We proceeded to clear trash and killed Kephess on the next attempt. By then, we had about 35-40 minutes left on our nightmare timer. However, we did not receive any title for clearing Nightmare EC under 2 hrs and we believe it is due to the game creating a new instance of EC NiM (hence the respawned trash).

We created a bug report for it but I want to give people a heads up in case they are trying for the title. Make sure to leave a person dead inside the instance.

Update: a CSR contacted us via live chat and was able to grant us our titles relatively quick. So make sure you bug report it! :)

Edited by Iwipe

I think this must be a bug, a few weeks ago when I got the title we cleared up to Kephess in like ~50 minutes at most, then we spent about an hour wiping on him and then when we had our last try before the timer would run out, we killed him and got the title. I think that if the trash respawned for you, they really should have done the same for us, so this must be a bug, I cannot see this as a "mechanic".

We've had that sort of thing happen to us before. I don't think it has anything to do with a recent patch, and is just a random bug that's been around for months. We learned the hard way, same as you - Leave someone dead in the instance :(

Sorry about your bad luck Dulfy.

Edited by Azaranth