electrostaff

Nasagi

I am a high end madness assassin (in pve, at the least; however, I am fairly well known in the pvp community on my server as well) and using an electro staff, while some models may look sick, is a dps loss. Regardless of your spec or build, you cannot maul! Maul is on of my main damaging abilities as it tends to hit anywhere from 4.5-5.3k when it crits! So, in short, dont use them :3

and this is why I've been promoting this and putting in tickets constantly to try and get a dev response!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why has it taken 6 pages to come to the conclusion that it's useless.

You started with a "why" so I'm assuming that was a question ;)

I think we knew it was useless from the start, we are wondering why it's useless, as it would be nice to have the option to use one

• 3 weeks later...
Some people like the idea of the Electrostaff (different from Techstaff). Like the droids in Episode 3 that fight for GG. I think it is cool, and it is unfair of Wars/Knights get to use Vibros.

This is why once I finish getting warhero gear, I'm gonna shove the lightsaber mods from bm onto an electrostaff. 31/0/11 doesn't need discharge for damage.

This is why once I finish getting warhero gear, I'm gonna shove the lightsaber mods from bm onto an electrostaff. 31/0/11 doesn't need discharge for damage.

And then congrats you will be the squishiest tanksin on your server as dark charge requires a double bladed saber to work. Not just the discharge part

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This needs to happen. I can't comprehend how it hasn't been fixed to allow the use of Electrostaves seeing as we've had several updates mostly for new cartel items.

If you need money more so than making your players happy, why not make it an unlock with cartel coins?

There you go Bioware. You have NO excuses now other than incompetence.

i have been wanting to use an electrostaff since launch. i love my DBLS, and still use the white crystal from the 1.1 vendor, but i want a change. why do i get the ability to use them only to be punished if i want to?