Fix pvp please> it"s 1 sided

Coolroc

I am really starting to not want to PVP any more. And i love PVP. But It's 1 sided every match every warzone. IMPS have the advantage every time and it's gotta stop. They have more cc's They do more damage they take less damage. There is a serious issue and it needs to be addressed.

I don't care about those who trash me or call me a lier or poor pvper. I am good at pvp and i know my class. But that don't help when your side always has the disadvantage.

Now don't start the name calling or bashing. I am not a child. I am 40 years old and been using computers longer then most of you out there. I know when something is broken and PVP in this game is definitely Broken and needs to be fixed.

I supposed everyone could re roll IMPS but then there would be no PVP at all except for duels.

that wont' help anything.

PLEASE FIX PVP IN THE GAME.

Caught a bad streak of losses there, happens on the imp side as well. Aside from the animations, some worse than others (Trooper's version of "Death From Above" is terrible) and they *really* need to be adressed..classes are a mirror between both factions. When I play Republic I tend to have a 50/50 win/loss ratio, some days all goes in favor...some everything goes wrong. It's just the way it goes.

My pvp gear is getting better every chance i get. Only a few peices left to replace but because of the win loss ratio where we the republic loose 100% of the time now we are not able to gear as fast as the imps do.

pubs on my server win more than they lose. perhaps it's not your faction that is bad...

There are too many imps on some servers compared to pub; however, it isn't the classes that are messed up. I've seen plenty of pub groups steamroll the imps.

It ussually comes down to one of two things when the matches are completely one sided. Which group has more geared players or which group has more cordination (pre-mades).

If you are having a bad time with it, gear yourself in pve. You can get the biometric crystal alloys to make the good biochem items and you can get the endgame pve gear which will really ease the grind for your PvP set.

I'm almost to full Centurion gear now... I'm having a hard time motivating myself to bother with pvp while trying to get Champs. I use to enjoy my class and pvp but then I hit 50.

Btw, if anyone on shadowhand has a good pvp guild. I'd be tempted to join and start up one of my pub alts (would be nice to see more action on illium).