Cademimu Final Boss bug

Me and my guildmates tried to do Cademimu flashpoint and it is really a great Flashpoint but in the last boss we found 2 bugs that ruinned the game.

a) We could get through the door that is sealed in the beggining of the encounter.

b) Getting flames hit when we are really far away from them.

same thing, the fire from the rockets effect started, and it affected the entire room, not just the vents. the entire room and safe zones incinerated us all. And i was level40 running some guildmates through, and didnt even take damage otherwise :p

Bug report submitted.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Until they fix the fire bug where all 4 jets are firing at once, getting him in the hall is the only way possible to beat him. (occasionally the jets don't bug)

I don't call that an exploit. I call it a workaround.

Agreed and thank you. Wiped 5 times due to jets before the group gave up. Finally I went back solo, and based on your advice used a companion to drag him into the hallway. Finished him there.

Difficult is one thing, but the fire should not be a near instakill. It should put a healthy dot on you, but as it is, all 4 are firing, the flames stay on way too long and the battle is not fun at all. Dragging him into the hallway was the only thing that allowed me to finish this.

Same issue... I've done this FP dozens of times and never had this happen until today. Found a work around, even with the door that closes when you attack him it is possible to stay behind it and either have someone who has enough range to attack him or have someone go in and pull him to the door, the boss will walk right through it, so you can fight him in the hallway.

Not sure why the hell instead of fixing the bug, they fixed the exploit by putting a door there so you can keep burning.

• 3 months later...
As of 5/13/2012, still bugged. Got to last boss and all the floor is hot, starts burning you as you come in, even before you engage the boss. From the hallway, my companion wont go in for some reason, and if you go in, start burning, you can't back out, so it is sure death no matter what. This with a L50 Jugg... :mad:

I'm not sure if this is totally bugged or just a whacky mechanic. We ran it as a 29, 31 and 2 50s. What we learned (and there is another thread somewhere about this) is that your awesome dps makes it worse.

What I mean is go slow. If you burn him too fast, he'll fire all four jets and you fry. We didn't make it until 3 of us died and the 50 Assassin just kept moving and hitting him lightly. Went down without a hitch . . .after that.

That said we did encounter bugs

1) Floor was on fire and burned us when we walked in (before fight). We were able to avoid by rushing down the middle. This happened after our first wipe but not on first attempt. Sounds like others saw this too.

2) Got blown behind the forcefield into the back room! This was frustrating - as it blocked los for anyone not inside the room - dps couldn't hit boss and heals couldn't see the party.

3) Tried to send my companion to fight initially and he wouldn't move. Just stood there - but the fight still started and we fried before realized what was happening.

Good luck!