New Dark Council members in the future

Slowpokeking

All right! Not completely wrong! :mon_biggrin:

That is interesting, what you said about Darth Marr. It might have been that Marr didn't know Malgus' intentions as a reformer; I'd imagine he hid them well. It might also have been that both Darth Marr and Darth Malgus wanted to the "the one" to change the Sith Empire, not "one of the ones," if that makes sense. There's a pretty strong only one person at the top thing with the Sith, even if they're run by a council while the Emperor's on the can (or whatever he's doing).

Not to break from lore, but I suspect is the main reason is that the writers and developers didn't want Darth Malgus on the Council for the whole False Emperor thing or other storylines. So even if it made sense, they wanted to keep him as an inside-outsider.

Your right, keeping him as an outsider makes sense. I do hope they bring him back though.

No, Jadus could only be captured/or he would ran away and thus Zhorrid is spared, otherwise you join Jadus and kill Zhorrid.

Yeah I sided with jadus he was too much of an interesting character to get rid of plus he gave me his authority which is nice.:D

If you don't side with jadus after the chapter 1 finale zhorrid just vanishes and we never hear from her again.

Edited by lokdron

Are you certain on that? I'm pretty sure I recall seeing a video of that quest where you could fight and kill Jadus.

I'm pretty sure I killed him on my Sniper. You *could* take him in alive but you could also kill him. Or I could be wrong.

I prefer siding with jadus but getting him to leave is interesting. To get him to simply leave its through several choices I can't remember but its the hardest to get him to simply leave since you have to pick all the correct choices. Its a light side action by the end of it whats cool about is that you see jadus getting pissed and he glows with dark power.

Then he calms himself and says to the agent you win or something along those lines and simply leaves its kinda a mind mess moment since even the agent is surprised.

Jadus is such a ****** character anyway I am trying to find the video since the topic about it was months ago. I cry deep down because someone like him would be perfect as the SI master but instead we get zash. >_____________>

Edited by lokdron

I prefer siding with jadus but getting him to leave is interesting. To get him to simply leave its through several choices I can't remember but its the hardest to get him to simply leave since you have to pick all the correct choices. Its a light side action by the end of it whats cool about is that you see jadus getting pissed and he glows with dark power.

Then he calms himself and says to the agent you win or something along those lines and simply leaves its kinda a mind mess moment since even the agent is surprised.

Jadus is such a ****** character anyway I am trying to find the video since the topic about it was months ago. I cry deep down because someone like him would be perfect as the SI master but instead we get zash. >_____________>

Too bad my IA didn't join him...I really regret it.

We really should have a 2nd chance in the future, after seeing how did the Empire treat the intelligence.

Slow you should really replay agent and side with jadus the npcs and even some sith in the story treat you with respect its really nice. :D

Anyway when I sided with jadus and gave him the codex the keeper/minister said that they are placing me at the head of the new sith intelligence program and will use the secrets of the codex to destroy the enemies of the empire. Right now they are just setting everything up.

I mean jadus is the only sith that does not call me a creature to my alien IA in the story even zhorrid called me a creature but nope jadus thinks aliens and humans are equal and all that matters at the end of the day is power and whether someone is good enough for a said position.

He does not care what race you are as long as you can do the job that's required its the reason why imperial intelligence allows aliens in the ranks. I think darth marr holds a similar view on the whole alien thing since he is the one who is pushing to incorporate more aliens into the empire.

According to Wookieepedia- you either join him, capture him, or exile him. But I think if you join him he remains in the shadows, seeing as he betrayed the Empire an all (he did, didn't he?).

As for Zhorrid, Wookieepedia says she dead - but has no source so we can't be sure.

Er not really when you join him he gets a parade to signify his return and because of his plan he became the prominent council member so then he could implement the changes he wanted.

Er not really when you join him he gets a parade to signify his return and because of his plan he became the prominent council member so then he could implement the changes he wanted.

Oh really? What do you mean 'parade' - is there a cutscene or something, or just a message? I honestly no little about this, I haven't got to the end of the IA first chapter one (so no big spoilers please). But if Jadus did return to the Council, then cool. :D

I must admit BioWare seem intent on causing problems for themselves. They essentially set up two storylines (like with Tormen) - one where Jadus rejoins the Council, and one where Jadus leave it. They're gonna have to choose...