View Single Post

Talon_strikes
02.03.2017 , 11:12 AM | #7
Any plans on making CXP leveling legacy-wide?
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Game Update 5.1.1 Coming February 7th
  • All CXP Packs that you earn from drops and Missions are now Bind on Legacy.
    • This change is to help a player distribute CXP around their Legacy if they choose to do so.
  • We are introducing a new 100% CXP boost in addition to the existing 15% and 25% boosts. This boost can be purchased from the Command Token vendor or the Cartel Market. This boost only works up to Command Rank 180 and lasts 2 hours (Command Tokens) or 3 hours (Cartel Market).
    • The goal of selling this boost for Command Tokens is that it allows higher Command Rank players to use their Tokens to greatly accelerate leveling their alts (you can also buy them on the CM or GTN).
I'd just rather have CXP leveling be legacy-wide and that's it. All of this just makes the system more convoluted than it already is. It's such a headache to keep up with how GC works.

And at first glance most of the other changes look positive, but in actuality are eh are best. Please address these two major concerns:
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Nothing in this addresses RNG gear or the quality of the boxes Eric...
Quote: Originally Posted by Jmenks View Post
Not bad, but can you guys please put back reg arena CXP to the old way. Why punish players where they have no way to choose what gametype they want in pvp.

I also got 2 arenas yesterday that gave us literally 0 CXP and 0 components as well. Might want to look into that.

Edit: Please do better with legacy, can't gear at all on ALTS unless I play 8+ hrs a day.
Do you want free 7 days of subscription time? And one free server transfer?
With a bundle of goodies? And obtain these rewards every 90 days?
Then click my referral link and login to an existing account, or create a new one, for these rewards today! Don't forget to bookmark it too!