Locked out of Flash Point , cant get loot

Well we did Flashpoint Kaon under siege hard mode .. We kill all the bosses, then decide to go do Bonus Drois Boss. We kill him, but in the process we all died as well.

So there we are all dead, looking at a purple beam of loot coming from him. No option to rez inside, have to rez back outside in front of instance. Then the horror, were locked out from instance and can not get back in to loot the boss. Are you kidding me ? They really need to fix stuff like this. How frustrating it was, being our first time in there, and dying so many times getting used to encounters, kill a bonus boss and cant even get back in to loot.

Please get on the ball Dev's and get these things changed. No sense in something like that happening.

I figured someone would make a post like you did.. I understand what your saying, it how ever doesnt fix the issue.

A bonus boss normally means an option to do , after you do everything else. SO the issue really isnt when we kill it, the issue is that the zone should not lock out people until X amount of time after boss has been killed, or just allow people to go back in until reset. Bosses dont respawn, nothing respawns. Its a flaw in the game.

Just like the loot system with people accidentally hitting need on an item. No way to trade it with a group member. They should have it like WoW, where you can trade dropped loot for a period of time after the loot drops.

This happened to my group 2 Hardmodes in a row. We beat the last boss of Taral V but the adds killed us all, and we could not go back in for the loot.

Then it happened on Maelstrom prison, Kilran enraged with 15k health left and killed 3 of us then the 4th member killed him but died at the same time. And once again no loot.

Yup, the issue is that Bioware locks you out of a flashpoint after you killed all the boss there so if you die while fighting the last boss and there is no one to rez you inside you are pretty much screwed (or in your case, going after the bonus boss after killing the final boss - which is perfectly reasonable)

Worst idea ever.

• 2 weeks later...