Act 3 Closing Bugged out for Bounty Hunter

Hench

Same here. I've killed Ckancellor and after dialog with Darth Tormen i havent received any new mission to Ilum or something. And loading screen all time tells i have to confront Chancellor and only Supreme guard stay between us... bla bla bla. BUT i have killed that guy! Ingame ticket was closed with nformation, they (bioware) cant do anything about it now and i have to read patchnotes... Very funny...

Did anyone without broken class chain for BH tell me, is there any next class mission after defeating Chancellor?

Thanx in advance

Yorg Thorn

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reached this part last night and got stuck. I defeated Jun Seros and then got a "Return to Grand Assembly." When I return to the Grand Assembly, it says "Speak with Darn Tormen." I go to where the green/yellow triangle is on the map and I can see Darth Tormen, surrounded by green jedi people, but I can't click on him, or talk to him, or ANYTHING. I tried exiting the area, logging off/logging back in and nothing. I submitted a ticket and got the standard message.

I had read this thread previously, so I knew it was a possibility, but I'm still frustrated. Since I had already hit 50 (earlier in the evening) I left Corellia and went to the fleet, where I picked up the Ilum weekly/dailies and the WZ dailies.

My question though: "Is there an actual class quest on Ilum? If so, will I need to somehow complete Act 3 on Corellia (or wherever it goes after that-please spoil me so that I know what I am missing!)? Has anyone else received a positive resolution to this bug?

I was able to reset the class quest this morning, and it's making me go defeat Jun Seros again (no problem, but I hope it works).

• 2 weeks later...
I was having the same problem. I stood next to the droid on the Imperial Fleet. (The one who starts the quest next to the Sith Inquisitor Hanger) And opened my mission journal and reset First Strike and the droid offered the quest to me.

I am able to get the Ilum and Belsavis quests however my splash screen still shows Act 3....Did I finish or did I not finish? Yes I chose dark side... that's what I do.

Would like to know if this is going to affect anything.

My splash screen is also saying ACT III when I log on.

I never really noticed it until earlier this week. I completed (or so I thought) my class quest months ago.

Strange. After reading 80% of this thread I feel like opening a ticket to see if I'm missing anything would be pointless.

It's a know bug, the splash screen. I spoke to a CSR and the text will correctly display interlude after 1.2 comes out.

That makes me happy considering I was worried about how that would effect the legacy flamethrower unlock since you have to complete chapter 3. That and I was just tired of seeing it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
it seems that this has not been fixed as of yet "The Ones Left Behind" is bugged for the bounty hunter, even though i have completed the class story and gotten the legacy ability. I cannot complete this mission. It states that i have to complete my class mission "number one with a bullet" but i did this a long while ago and now at level 65 and not able to progress the story of my bounty hunter with out messing up the order and skipping this class Mission for the KotFE. i am not sure if this is being looked at or what, i really hope they read this and also the ingame bug report i filed two days ago.

it seems that this has not been fixed as of yet "The Ones Left Behind" is bugged for the bounty hunter, even though i have completed the class story and gotten the legacy ability. I cannot complete this mission. It states that i have to complete my class mission "number one with a bullet" but i did this a long while ago and now at level 65 and not able to progress the story of my bounty hunter with out messing up the order and skipping this class Mission for the KotFE. i am not sure if this is being looked at or what, i really hope they read this and also the ingame bug report i filed two days ago.

I am truly amazed that this issue has been going for 3 years and they have never been able to sort this out. I have a friend who can't do "The Ones Left Behind" on Rishi either as he is asked to complete "Number One With a Bullet", something he did a while ago.

What about fixing your game before messing it up furthermore?

Edited by demotivator

I am truly amazed that this issue has been going for 3 years and they have never been able to sort this out. I have a friend who can't do "The Ones Left Behind" on Rishi either as he is asked to complete "Number One With a Bullet", something he did a while ago.

What about fixing your game before messing it up furthermore?

Same issue with me. Can't do the quest on Rishi as it states i have not completed my bounty hunter story, which i have done. I submitted a ticket a few days ago about it but haven't heard anything yet.

I just finished leveling and completed my bounty hunter story about a week ago, and have run into this same problem. Did not get an achievement for ACT 3 completion for Bounty Hunter, nor the associated rewards (20 CC, Decoration). It has been about a week since I sent in a ticket, but I have not received a reply. I want to continue the story, but haven't even started on Ilum and won't until this issue is resolved.